Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Newbie - foobar2000 Instruction Manual? (Read 1841 times) previous topic - next topic

Newbie - foobar2000 Instruction Manual?

Hi, A newbie who has no idea how to use this program. Is there a comprehensive instruction manual anywhere for some simple functions? Splitting a FLAC with a cue file is what I'm looking for right now.  Once I can get started I'm sure it will be easier and easier but a guide would be helpful.

Rochmon

Re: Newbie - foobar2000 Instruction Manual?

Reply #1
What program?
korth

Reply #2
Foobar2000

Reply #5
I'm pretty sure it isn't hard to set it up. Open the foobar2000 preferences dialog. Go to the Components page. Click the "Install…" button and select the component archive, or simply drag it to the list. Step 4: Press "OK" you will be prompted to restart foobar2000 in order to load the newly installed component.

Reply #6
I'm pretty sure it isn't hard to set it up. Open the foobar2000 preferences dialog. Go to the Components page. Click the "Install…" button and select the component archive, or simply drag it to the list. Step 4: Press "OK" you will be prompted to restart foobar2000 in order to load the newly installed component. This is literally copy-pasted from Google, lol, perhaps it helps you. If you're having any problems with translation, you can use Google translation (even though it doesn't work well all the time) or a company like https://circletranslations.com/content/technical-translation-agency.