Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Error in aoTuVb6.03.flt with Adobe Audition? (Read 3489 times) previous topic - next topic

Error in aoTuVb6.03.flt with Adobe Audition?

Greetings from the cloudiness with a hint of blue sky that is Lynnwood, WA --

I recently updated my Cool Vorbis filter for Adobe Audition 3.0.1 to the aoTuVb6.03 version now available at RareWares (released 5-4-11; yeah, I know, a bit late in the game--I've had a lot going on).  However, in testing the interface in Audition, just to make sure the .flt file worked, the Vorbis encoder settings dialog box lists the codec as aoTuVb5.7, not the expected b6.03.

So the question is, is this a typo in the creation of the .flt file?  Or is Audition picking this information up from something old in the main program folder?  Or, an actual error in that the .flt is still running off the b5.7 somehow? 

Any info to clarify this small puzzlement--test conversion with a .wav works fine--would be appreciated.  Just one of those things that makes one go, "Hmmm...that's not quite right.  I wonder why..."

Purrs and TIA --
--
KingCheetah