Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: NoCover-Image (Read 237913 times) previous topic - next topic

NoCover-Image

Reply #50
Mine is ultra crappy.  I never used one, excpe the new album art panel shows the last albums art if the next track doesn't have any.  So I made a really generic image.

Yours is actually the best I've seen in this thread so far. Thanks for the inspiration.
Pusk is the new Start.

NoCover-Image

Reply #51
theres my one 

NoCover-Image

Reply #53
very nice, but a blur on the top left of the table could be fixed;)

thanks for pointing this out    i never that blurry piece 
I edited my previous post with edited version.

NoCover-Image

Reply #54

NoCover-Image

Reply #56
Here's a simplified version of a jewel case I made in photoshop.

NoCover-Image

Reply #57
No cover:

Radio stream:

NoCover-Image

Reply #58
@altered.ego great work!

NoCover-Image

Reply #60
well frist you got to have some no cover pics on your components folder

Code: [Select]
-components\*$rand(10).png

this one Randomly shows any pic with a .png extention  thats in the components of the foobar dir..

& theres a guide in here also
http://eolindel.free.fr/foobar0.9/albumart.shtml

Would it be possible to combine that random script with one that will pick a different pick depending on the artist? 
For instance; I would put marley1.jpg, marley2.jpg, etc in my components directory.  Then, if there was no image in the folder with the songs, one of the marley pics would be displayed.  I tried
$if($stricmp(%artist%,Bob Marley),-components\marley$rand(5).jpg)

but, it dosn't work...
Is over the of = % over 100

NoCover-Image

Reply #61
For instance; I would put marley1.jpg, marley2.jpg, etc in my components directory.  Then, if there was no image in the folder with the songs, one of the marley pics would be displayed.  I tried
$if($stricmp(%artist%,Bob Marley),-components\marley$rand(5).jpg)

but, it dosn't work...

Put the hyphen at the very beginning of the string, like this:

-$if($stricmp(%artist%,Bob Marley),components\marley$rand(5).jpg)

NoCover-Image

Reply #63
Couldnt find any 500x500 ones I liked so made this:

I do like altered ego's ones - I wonder if there are higher res sourcepics :/

e: Ok totally using this:
hi

NoCover-Image

Reply #65

I found this one somewhere on this forum one day and it was so simple and effective I've been using it ever since. Thank you to whoever it was I stole this from.  It uses transparency so it works well with pretty much any background color you chose including prettypop.

Note: for some reason it doesnt appear properly through the browser. it's a grey star with the grey text "Sorry, photo not available" below it all on a transparent background.

PS: I rather liked the examples by Double8Syx and Tool++ and have considered modding them to use transparent background instead of black (I use black for my albumlist background but like how transparent changes with prettypop)

NoCover-Image

Reply #69
iTunes style:

NoCover-Image

Reply #70
Ok these are haha well I guess a bit off color, but when I thought of it I had to post them.  Enjoy

Be Happy

Bad foobar

NoCover-Image

Reply #71
I modified the picture from a few posts above, to make it look like this:

NoCover-Image

Reply #72
I'm using foobar .92 and album covers work normally in folders.
But I can't get random covers working, I've added this line "-components\*$rand(4).png" and I've put in the 4 images in the components folder named default0, default1, etc. and all I get is a black screen, Anyone know what wrong?

NoCover-Image

Reply #73
I had created the image below after I rearranged my Foobar layout, in order to integrate the AlbumArt panel into the overall color theme, and for looks of course. Nothing complex here, just pure simplicity.

NoCover-Image

Reply #74
nothing

radio playing