Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_scheduler (Read 439616 times) previous topic - next topic
Simon_ Thunder and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

foo_scheduler

Reply #350
...The menu item that appears in the "Action" column assigns itself a random value and cannot be changed.

Unable to reproduce, may be some screenshots will help me to find out what's going on.

foo_scheduler

Reply #351
After each reopen of Preferences page, column widths are reset to default values.

Not sure that I know how to properly fix this, but it's definitely annoying to manually change width each time i want to quickly check (and, maybe, change) current time of alarm (I use foo_scheduler as my alarm clock).

foo_scheduler

Reply #352
Thank you for this nice tool - I like it!
I have a little request:
Please add to the action "Stop playback" some options to choose from:
"Stop"
"Stop after current"
"Stop after current and wait until stopped"

The third option means:
Usually after a delay I want to hear the last track until its end and after all shutting down.
This requires, that scheduler must not execute the next item (for example "shutdown") until playing has stopped.

Thanks for your great work!

foo_scheduler

Reply #353
Hi, it passed some time since a i wrote here but i'm not sure about any progress. Did you look what can be do in my situation yet? Between the time i overslept like 931804718741 times (hate nokia alarm loudness in cellphones) It's enough to move a little with mouse after pc waked up...

foo_scheduler

Reply #354
gadelat, you can change the display behaviour in the Windows Control Panel: "Control Panel \ Hardware and Sound \ Power Options \ Choose when to turn off the Display" - "never" might do the trick.

foo_scheduler

Reply #355
Hi, it passed some time since a i wrote here but i'm not sure about any progress. Did you look what can be do in my situation yet? Between the time i overslept like 931804718741 times (hate nokia alarm loudness in cellphones) It's enough to move a little with mouse after pc waked up...

You need some tool that can turn on your monitor. Then use "Launch app" and "Delay" actions in scheduler.
Or do the as BobMopp suggested.

foo_scheduler

Reply #356
BobMopp advice doesn't work, but andrews does. I'm using it in combination with nircmd. Now i'm happy foo_scheduler user. Thanks.

foo_scheduler

Reply #357
Hi,

there's an issue with all versions after 3.XX... (I cant't remember...). I'm dealing with it since then, but now I found the time to write

I cannot assign any buttons or keyboard shortcuts to a specific action (a menu item event in my case)
I got two actions and  two corresponding menu items. Thus, there are two menu items under File > Sheduler
When I go to the button bar, then customize buttons, I can choose them from main > file > sheduler

But no matter which one I chose, only one of them is being assingned.
e.g. if I have a button for Action 1 and another for Action 2, no matter which one i cklick on, both launch the same action. Same thing with keyboard shortcuts.

This scenario is changing. One time only Action 1 is assignable, the other time only Action 2. It seems to change randomly. I never know, which one will work and IF it will work.

Can anybody help me out?

foo_scheduler

Reply #358
4.04 with a few UI improvements!

foo_scheduler

Reply #359
Sorry, but what is the difference between shutdown and poweroff?? 
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

foo_scheduler

Reply #360
Sorry, but what is the difference between shutdown and poweroff?? 

Poweroff - shuts down the system and turns off the power, the system must support the power-off feature.
Shutdown - shuts down the system to a point at which it is safe to turn off the power, specifying this mode will not turn off the power even if the system supports the power-off feature. Actually this mode should be deprecated, cause it is required only for ancient motherboards...

foo_scheduler

Reply #361
Could you re-add Set Mixer Volume?  I found that enormously useful.  Thanks!

foo_scheduler

Reply #362
Changelog:
    • Added items reordering in events list.

Thank you, I appreciate this feature very much!
I hope it will be possible and you can find time to add reordering to the action lists as well.

Thanks for all your work!

foo_scheduler

Reply #363
The new foobar2000 v1.1 beta 1 has eliminated the "General" section in Preferences and Scheduler is nowhere to be found.
The option to open it just goes to the "Components" section.

Can you move it to another section?

Thanks.
Windows 10 Pro x64 // foobar2000 1.3.10

foo_scheduler

Reply #364
The new foobar2000 v1.1 beta 1 has eliminated the "General" section in Preferences and Scheduler is nowhere to be found.

Thanks.

Done! Download 4.05.

foo_scheduler

Reply #365
Thanks! 
Windows 10 Pro x64 // foobar2000 1.3.10

foo_scheduler

Reply #366

Thanks.

Done! Download 4.05.

Thanks!  Works great with 1.1beta.  Do you have plans to use the auto update system?

foo_scheduler

Reply #368
Glad you're planning on making it part of the auto-update system... I imagine you can get all the details you need on IRC (freenode / #foobar2000)

foo_scheduler

Reply #369
Hey, dude, I am using this plugin with the latest foobar 2000 1.1 beta3.
I found there may be something wrong with the timezone.
I setup an alarm at 11:45am 8/16/2010 but music on when it goes 10:45pm 8/16/2010
Should this plugin read my localtime? There are 11 hours between my setup time and the time it rings.
My OS timezone is set at GMT+8. I don't know if there is something going to do with this.

foo_scheduler

Reply #370
Hey, dude, I am using this plugin with the latest foobar 2000 1.1 beta3.
I found there may be something wrong with the timezone.
I setup an alarm at 11:45am 8/16/2010 but music on when it goes 10:45pm 8/16/2010
Should this plugin read my localtime? There are 11 hours between my setup time and the time it rings.
My OS timezone is set at GMT+8. I don't know if there is something going to do with this.

The plugin uses only local time. Something strange happens in your case.
Is alarm's time displayed correctly in the events list and in the status window? Can you reproduce the bug?

foo_scheduler

Reply #371

Thanks.

Done! Download 4.05.

Thanks!  Works great with 1.1beta.  Do you have plans to use the auto update system?

foo_scheduler

Reply #372

May be, but only when there is some info how to use it 

Andrew,

as far as I know the update system compares the present plugin versions of the local foobar installation with those offered on foobar's components web site.

How to offer your component there is described here.

Robertina.
This is HA. Not the Jerry Springer Show.