Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Harddisk Death Survey (Read 8566 times) previous topic - next topic

Harddisk Death Survey

Reply #25
p.s. Are you that hot(avatar pic) in real life?

The avatar appears to be "Emma Peele"  (Diana Riggs) from the old Avengers TV series.

Harddisk Death Survey

Reply #26
IBM 60GB (IC35-Series) ... dead after 9 Months
The name was Plex The Ripper, not Jack The Ripper

Harddisk Death Survey

Reply #27
i had an old Seagate drive that died on me, i replaced it w/ a 20Gig Western Digital that's lasted me for two years so far.
i hate cats

Harddisk Death Survey

Reply #28
I signed up for this site, but I'm not sure how I can get information about a specific disc. I'm curious about the IBM 120GXP with 40GB.

hello???? Does somebody know the answer???
--alt-presets are there for a reason! These other switches DO NOT work better than it, trust me on this.
LAME + Joint Stereo doesn't destroy 'Stereo'

Harddisk Death Survey

Reply #29
hello???? Does somebody know the answer???

Is it really that hard? Oh, i mean, "????

Log in with username & password at http://www.storagereview.com/map/lm.cgi/survey_login

Scroll down and click on "Reliability Ratings and Result Browser". Click on the IBM, then on the model.

Harddisk Death Survey

Reply #30
Scroll down and click on "Reliability Ratings and Result Browser". Click on the IBM, then on the model.

well, where do you find "Reliability Ratings and Result Browser"??? The only thing I always end up with is where I can add the status of my hard disk...but since I don't even have this model it doesn't make much sense to rate it...
--alt-presets are there for a reason! These other switches DO NOT work better than it, trust me on this.
LAME + Joint Stereo doesn't destroy 'Stereo'

Harddisk Death Survey

Reply #31
well, where do you find "Reliability Ratings and Result Browser"??? The only thing I always end up with is where I can add the status of my hard disk...but since I don't even have this model it doesn't make much sense to rate it...

Analyzed results are available to all survey participants (e.g., those who've entered data for at least one drive)

First submit the data of your current hard disk(s). Then you can browse all results.