Topic: foo_softplaylists (Read 169128 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_softplaylists
Reply #425
Whatever LastFM is doing now it seems to have broken the patched version :/

• Kougeru
  • [*][*]
foo_softplaylists
Reply #426
What last.fm is doing is migrating to the "new site". It's broken A LOT of things. Tons of people are having issues related to the API. A lot of songs now have two copies, for example http://i.imgur.com/jocqvyn.png 

People are reporting missing artists and scrobbles. Personally for me, the only issue I've found is that some songs are broken into multiple copies which results in lower scrobbles than it should (in the image I linked, my "actual" scrobbles are based off the 130 one, it seems. Foobar accurately has it at 317 since it won't update if the number is lower, but it won't go up since it's reading 13X from last.fm now).

Anyway, my point is that it might not even be worth troubleshooting until the new site is more stable. They've given an estimate of "several months". There's a lot of outrage and even a petition to revert back to the old site.
  • Last Edit: 20 August, 2015, 04:25:57 PM by Kougeru

foo_softplaylists
Reply #427
Fyi, It is working once again

foo_softplaylists
Reply #428
Well after several months from the last FM server migration it seems that anything new (aka released after the server migration) will not generate level 1 soft playlists, Disturbed's new one will not generate anything but top tracks. I kind of get the feeling I'm part of a dying breed that still keeps music on my computer, it seems the rage now is just going to strait streaming, but maybe just maybe for some of us old schoolers some of this can be looked into and updated... /shrug
  • Last Edit: 28 December, 2015, 03:53:28 AM by lasereye70

• tipar
  • [*]
Re: foo_softplaylists
Reply #429
Hi. I have found that setting to 1 "similar track feed limit" gets me more similar tracks so I assume that this is the objective of that parameter. I had only five and now I got thirty eight.

I do not understand, though, how can I create a playlist of a certain tag, any help? Thanks.
Yes, the avatar it is the cover of «The City» by Vangelis.

• tipar
  • [*]
Reply #430
HI. I have found a bug. When I try to change back the recurrence from one to zero, it crashes.

Reply #431
Component no longer appears to be working in terms of generating lists. No matter what I try I get the result:

"foo_softplaylists: failed to download Last.fm Similar Artists feed for artist 'X': possibly unknown artist name"

Reply #432
Component no longer appears to be working in terms of generating lists. No matter what I try I get the result:

"foo_softplaylists: failed to download Last.fm Similar Artists feed for artist 'X': possibly unknown artist name"

Seems to be working again

• tipar
  • [*]
Reply #433
LOL. I just found it.

On the first category you have; Last Top Tracks then, inside this one,  Top Tracks and Custom Tags (set by you)

Bye.

PS: ;((

• Last Edit: 04 September, 2016, 02:05:11 PM by tipar

• tuxnowar
  • [*]
Reply #434
Hi everyone,
it seems that the plugin is not supporting anymore the creation of playlists: i am trying but it gives only empty playlists. anyone has the same problem? suggestions?
bye :)

• davideleo
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #435
Mine works. Of course I get empty playlists if there are no matches in my library. Are you sure that's not the problem?
I'm late

• tuxnowar
  • [*]
Reply #436
you're right!
i was trying to find the list of an artist whose discography was in a portable HD, not in my library.
thank you davideleo !!!
 ;)