Skip to main content

Topic: Library Tree Discussion (Read 10533 times) previous topic - next topic

• GSmirnov
  • [*]
Re: Library Tree Discussion
Reply #75
Hi. View by Folder Structure doest`n work?

• WilB
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #76
It's working for me. I tried on main + portable install + no one else has reported issues.  I assume you have the foobar2000 media library enabled and it contains music. Bear in mind common folders aren't displayed - it should look similar to DUI album list with view by folder structure for comparison.

• GSmirnov
  • [*]
Reply #77
It's working for me. I tried on main + portable install + no one else has reported issues.  I assume you have the foobar2000 media library enabled and it contains music. Bear in mind common folders aren't displayed - it should look similar to DUI album list with view by folder structure for comparison.

Oh. Sorry, my mistake. I use WSH panel =))
Now all working!

But I'm not sure that correctly understood the last sentence. Explain in detail please, if possible with screenshots
  • Last Edit: 03 March, 2017, 04:09:53 PM by GSmirnov

• Axonn
  • [*][*]
Reply #78
Hey :). I'm curious if there's any version of the script that has better formatting and/or comments. Right now some lines are more than 300 characters long and I keep wondering if there's something wrong I did when loading the script. It almost looks like it's generated from some other tool. If this is the way you write code, then please don't take my comment as an insult. I'm sure that you have your preferences and if that's the case, I definitely won't comment against somebody that has done such awesome work for free :). I am merely trying to browse & understand the code so that I may learn to do some JSPanel components myself.

• zeremy
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #79
Hey :). I'm curious if there's any version of the script that has better formatting and/or comments. Right now some lines are more than 300 characters long and I keep wondering if there's something wrong I did when loading the script. It almost looks like it's generated from some other tool. If this is the way you write code, then please don't take my comment as an insult. I'm sure that you have your preferences and if that's the case, I definitely won't comment against somebody that has done such awesome work for free :). I am merely trying to browse & understand the code so that I may learn to do some JSPanel components myself.

Use http://jsbeautifier.org/ on the code .will help you browse it easier.

• Axonn
  • [*][*]
Reply #80
That's a pretty nice tool. Thank you! :). However, it's just a workaround. I am still wondering if the WilB has a better source somewhere. If not, I'm cool with that! :).

One more thing: do you know any other JSPanel components? Is there a repository for updated components (that work with the latest JSPanel)? I already have the "Smooth series" (br3tt). I'm trying to find more samples to look at :).

• San_dr
  • [*]
Reply #81
Hi Wilb!
I'm not a programmer and my English is bad, but I'll try :))))
good plugin, I use it at DUI,placing it under the standard playlist. (so that the coordinate "x" they have the same), and the horizontal separation between them moving manually, if necessary. Added to the script line "window.MinHeight=55;" (this can't reduce the window to zero and forget about it.) How to change the script so that when you turn on the player folder "All Music" was curtailed and the condition "window.MaxHeight = window.MinHeight" performed? But if clicked on the "minus" button (expand) to the left of the folder "All Music", or started "the search"- then the condition "window.MaxHeight" was terminated (false) , and the window was slightly extended in height (to get noticed and could manually increase the height of the window if you want) - for example "window.Height = window.MinHeight*3" , and when you click on the "plus" sign (collapse) "All Music" again became "window.MaxHeight = window.MinHeight" (true)

==============================
thought also that it can be easier to set two values of the height of the window selected by the user, and switch between them with the button "All Music" to expand/collapse
  • Last Edit: 12 April, 2017, 09:52:43 AM by San_dr

• jaysong
  • [*]
Reply #82
I am moving my music library to a new laptop where folder structure is changed.  I realize all those playlist files .fpl keep absolute folder structures like C:\Users\Jay\Documents\personal\foobar2000\Music library\.  I need to figure out a way to keep these file locations to be relative on the original laptop so that the new laptop can locate .cue files by a relative point.  Any ideas?  It'll be very much appreciated.

Thanks.  Jay

• colagen
  • [*]
Reply #83
I am moving my music library to a new laptop where folder structure is changed.  I realize all those playlist files .fpl keep absolute folder structures like C:\Users\Jay\Documents\personal\foobar2000\Music library\.  I need to figure out a way to keep these file locations to be relative on the original laptop so that the new laptop can locate .cue files by a relative point.  Any ideas?  It'll be very much appreciated.

Thanks.  Jay
It seems that your issue isn't related to Library Tree Jscript. You should start a new topic, in the "general" board

• WilB
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #84
New Version: Library Tree 1.3.3

CHANGELOG

ADD: Option for All Music node expand/collapse to change panel height, e.g. so library tree only occupies a small space when not actively used. In this mode, typing in search also auto-expands the panel. Enable and set expand/collapse sizes in panel properties (ADV.Height...).

If the feature is used, note the following requirements and recommendations:
  - Back-up layouts, by exporting theme files (DUI) or fcl files (CUI), in case of unwanted sizing effects that, could arise if the next point isn't implemented
  - Must be another panel above or below library tree
  - "Node: Show All Music" has to be enabled in panel properties
  - N/A if library tree is in a panel stack splitter container

• San_dr
  • [*]
Reply #85
Thanks, WilB! Promptly fulfilled. :))
With customized Autokollapse has become much more convenient.