Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_youtube (Read 492030 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_youtube

Reply #1100
With contextmenu_manager::init_context_ex you also specify the caller GUID that would be passed then as p_caller argument in contextmenu_item_node methods. Predefined callers can be found in contextmenu_item class declaration.

Method contextmenu_manager::init_context(handle_list) passes contextmenu_item::caller_undefined (null GUID) as p_caller. Current implementation of Copy nodes in foo_youtube ignores unknown callers. That's why these nodes do not appear. Such check does not seem to make sense in this case so I will probably remove it in next update.

@arch21
Ok, thank you.

Reply #1101
foobar2000 can't load channel and playlist, I don't remember when but I believe it could do it.
Console
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Youtube source report

I also try with fresh portable but it is fine. Something wrong with my installed foobar2000.  Help me to find the cause of this issue. thanks.

I see unnamed legacy decoders come with foo_youtube 3.1. What is this?

Reply #1102
Okay, I found it, issue comes from latest External Tags components (1.0.30), by disabling the writer, I can load channel or playlist.
@Case could you check this? foo_youtube load channel or playlist works well with previous version (1.0.29)

Reply #1103
Fixed.

Reply #1104
It is working fine now to load channel or playlist. Thanks.

Reply #1105
I see unnamed legacy decoders come with foo_youtube 3.1. What is this?
Thank you for noticing. This should be fixed in latest beta.

It is a "redirection" decoder (input_entry::flag_redirect) that catches Youtube tracks not created by the component (i.e. not having "fy+https" URL scheme). If component is totally sure they are Youtube video URLs, it redirects them to "Youtube Source (Audio)" decoder.

Reply #1106
Hi, I noticed that with some youtube-dl videos, even though I've tried several playback quality options, I still get an error stating that no streams matched quality settings. Example. https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm11438321. This also happens on Periscope and may happen on other services as well.

Reply #1107
Hi, I noticed that with some youtube-dl videos, even though I've tried several playback quality options, I still get an error stating that no streams matched quality settings. Example. https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm11438321. This also happens on Periscope and may happen on other services as well.
I see by using youtube-dl -F , there is no information about resolution or quality.

Reply #1108
Yeah, that option shows economy MP4 which is what Niconico is currently restricting non-premium users to as the only format, perhaps the component doesn't expect that?

Reply #1109
Well, component expected such situations (no streams info) but apparently I did not test it enough and such formats were not considered at all when selecting quality for playback.

Anyway, Niconico is the first site to me that actually requires "http_headers" field from youtube-dl to be passed to downloader. This functionality was not implemented, so it would fail anyway.

Both issues should be fixed in beta 3.

Reply #1110
Working now, and another site I tested that showed the same error is also working, thanks for the fix :).

Reply #1111
@3dyd , not sure if it's a foo_youtube bug, but I can't add a YT playlist anymore (v3.1.1)
Example link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCQgVrL4-LLf4UwFfaTPrL0ERsOyIDzTr
Log:
Code: [Select]
Opening track for playback: "https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCQgVrL4-LLf4UwFfaTPrL0ERsOyIDzTr"
foo_youtube: [warning] [fsf:meta+tech] urls mismatch: 'www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCQgVrL4-LLf4UwFfaTPrL0ERsOyIDzTr' vs 'www.youtube.com/user/playlist'
foo_youtube: [warning] [fsf:meta] urls mismatch: 'www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCQgVrL4-LLf4UwFfaTPrL0ERsOyIDzTr' vs 'www.youtube.com/user/playlist'
foo_youtube: [error] #31, Analysis, no video found on Youtube Channel URL
foo_youtube: #31, https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCQgVrL4-LLf4UwFfaTPrL0ERsOyIDzTr
Unable to open item for playback (Unsupported format or corrupted file):
"https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCQgVrL4-LLf4UwFfaTPrL0ERsOyIDzTr"

Reply #1112
Hello!
How to add more than 1 000 track from youtube channel?

Reply #1113
Is there a place to share improved metadata parsing regular expressions? I searched this thread and couldn't find any.

The problem with the current default is it strips away the remix details because they're in parentheses.

Limo - Fluid Identity (Edit Select Remix) [SUB001]Limo - Fluid Identity

To keep the text in the parens I removed the ( from the character set under the named capture group title:

(?x)
(?:
    \s*[[【({].+?[]】)}]\s*[-–~:]?\s*
)?
(?:
    (?<artist>.+?)\s*[-–~|/:]\s+
)?
(?<title>.+?)
(?:

\s+[~|/[【{].*
)?

Does anyone have a better regex for parsing YouTube titles?
I've compiled a list of bad titles to test against. The more the merrier!

Reply #1114
I only kind of got this to work.

1) When I have the local files in full screen, it says "windowed" and then "exclusive" on the top left, then there's a full screen black blip. This happens every few seconds.
2) Is there a way to turn off the info screen about the video before it starts?

Any ideas?

Reply #1115
If I open foobar2000, no playback, then it can load playlist. But if I play music file then try to load playlist, it won't load the playlist. foo_youtube 3.1.1, foobar2000 1.5 beta 8

Reply #1116
Problem with playlists should be fixed in latest beta.

How to add more than 1 000 track from youtube channel?
If you are talking about menu "File -> Youtube Source -> Load channel or playlist..." then after adding 1000 tracks it also adds a track to get next portion. Additional tracks can be fetched only using this track. I will remove 1000 tracks limitation for case when custom Youtube API key is configured.

Is there a place to share improved metadata parsing regular expressions?
There is no such place.

The problem with the current default is it strips away the remix details because they're in parentheses.
FYI, you can play with (?ifthen|else) constructions to consider only specific words in parentheses. Here is an example which includes text in parentheses only if it has "Remix)" string.

1) When I have the local files in full screen, it says "windowed" and then "exclusive" on the top left, then there's a full screen black blip. This happens every few seconds.
I was able to reproduce similar behavior when madVR renderer is used and its option "renderer -> general settings -> enable automatic fullscreen exclusive mode" is enabled. If its another option "exclusive mode -> delay switch to exclusive mode by 3 seconds" is enabled, it blinks every 3 seconds, otherwise screen remains black all the time. If this is your case, for now I can only suggest either to disable automatic fullscreen exclusive mode in madVR or not to use it in component (in context menu of preferences "Mainetance -> Third-party Binaries -> madVR" select "None").

2) Is there a way to turn off the info screen about the video before it starts?
Yes. You can remove all text in "Window -> Pattern" edit box of "Youtube Source -> Video" preferences tree.

Reply #1118
Sorry if it's already discussed but I can't make a scratch box permanently in my window. It shows "No video frame instance"

Reply #1119
Searching and extracting playlists takes ages since a couple of days, nothing really changed in the setup (fb 1.5b10, foo_yt 3.1.2b2), Playing YT tracks works as always. Anybody else seen this?

Reply #1120
Hi there!
@WilB,
Enabling the Activity panel (for CUI) causes fb2k to crash when playing any AY music module with the ZXTune Player component.
For testing in the attachment a randomly selected AY music module. Check please. Thanks!

Reply #1121
What are differences between options "Synchronize playback" and "Synchronize video?

Reply #1122
I can't make a scratch box permanently in my window. It shows "No video frame instance"
Video UI element is there, it just displays this message. Video frame will appear next time UI element becomes visible (at worst after program restart). Such behavior comes from this issue.

Searching and extracting playlists takes ages since a couple of days, nothing really changed in the setup (fb 1.5b10, foo_yt 3.1.2b2), Playing YT tracks works as always. Anybody else seen this?
I have not seen anything like that last weeks. First thing I would suggest is to check on fresh portable install with only foo_youtube, and check console window.

Enabling the Activity panel (for CUI) causes fb2k to crash when playing any AY music module with the ZXTune Player component.
Thank you for reporting. Crash should be fixed in beta 7.

What are differences between options "Synchronize playback" and "Synchronize video?
"Synchronize playback" interrupts audio playback ("Synchronize video" does not) and may take more time, but it worked better for some formats (e.g. VP9, not sure how it's now) and for live streams it is the only way that works.

Reply #1123
hi all and dear 3dyd
when i do: File->Add Location->Youtube URL(ANY YOUTUBE URL)
i get error in the window "information"
"The following error(s) occurred during loading of the location(s):
Security error"

BUT! when i do: View->Youtube Source->Search on Youtube and "Add and Play"
same video work perfectly

XP SP3 Foobar 1.3.20

---------------------------
Youtube Source 2.3.5
LAV Filters: LAV Splitter 0.69 (external)
LAV Filters: LAV Video 0.69 (external)
VSFilter 3.0.0.233 (system)
libcurl/7.62.0 WinSSL zlib/1.2.11 brotli/1.0.2 (internal)
ffmpeg: lavf 57.59.100, lavc 57.67.100, lavu 55.43.100, lavr 3.2.0 (LAV Filters)

Reply #1124
@3dyd,
1. I noticed that in the video window, the [% video_file_stats%] function displays a "?" after stopping reading some streaming links (see link 1) although nothing should be displayed. While for other links, the codec type is displayed (see link 2).
Code: [Select]
1. http://radio7.pro-fhi.net:9112/autodj
2. http://live.playradio.org:9090/PlayHitz.mp3
2. When viewing images (thumbnails for Youtube video links) using the “View Album Art” component, 2 different fb2k crashes occurred. Crash reports sent you by personal message. let me know if you need more information to fix it.