So much for the smooth release...
I meant in terms of what LAME could milk, quality-wise, out of the MP3 format itself; as the problem samples detectable during ABX'ing seem to be inherent to that format.
thumbs doesn't download anything because this line in thumbs.js points to a file that doesn't exist - you chose not to bundle any files with your component.
this.vbs_file = fb.ComponentPath + 'samples\\complete\\vbs\\download.vbs';
last.fm similar artists crashes because you've updated lodash without adding bind to this map function...
this.data = _(_.get(_.jsonParseFile(this.filename), 'similarartists.artist', ))
CaTRoX (QWR Edition)
CUI theme based on the design and color scheme of eXtremeHunter1972's infamous CaTRoX theme!
- Three player modes: Full, Playlist and Art.
- Custom JScript playlist with extensive customization.
- Borderless player window.
- Integrated foo_youtube support.
- Integrated Library Tree and YouTube Manager scripts.
- And more!
See Installation Guide to get started!
Download link: https://github.com/TheQwertiest/CaTRoX_QWR/releases
Included 3rd party scripts
- YouTube Track Manager (Panel_YT.js): https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,105522.0.html by WilB.
- Library Tree (Panel_Library.js): https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,110938.0.html by WilB.
- Various samples from foo_jscript_panel: https://github.com/19379/foo-jscript-panel/tree/master/foo_jscript_panel/samples/complete/js by marc2003.
- eXtremeHunter1972: original CaTRoX theme (http://extremehunter1972.deviantart.com/art/CaTRoX-1-April-2014-368146015).
- marc2003: original foo_jscript_panel, sample scripts and various JS consultations.
- WilB: YouTube Track Manager script and Library Tree script.
- Respective authors of the components used in the theme.
If you used the most recent foo_bitcompare, it should report if there were errors in any of the files.
(Why bother? Converting would take a corrupted FLAC file, decode what can be decoded, write to a compliant FLAC with the same corrupted audio - and the warning would be lost.)
They were 4 "residual files" (.fla.flac - don't ask me where they came from, lol)
You checked that they match something else in your library?
You intend to keep the old one as backup?
Last post by Porcus -
Warning: buggy. Who knows whether it produces bit-exact results ...
"К сожалению данный декодер является очень нестабильным, не декодирует часть семплов в конце треков, а также не умеет читать теги (но, как говорится, чем богаты)."
The LA format never reached 1.0 stage. I would convert to something that has a bit of support (using the "reference" decoder!), even though LA seems still to offer the most of compression. Have a look at
https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,97310.0.html and https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,95670.msg800186.html#msg800186
Yeah, LAME has definitely reached its pinnacle ever since.LAME development is culminated. Last quality changes were made 6 years ago.
Not according to some ABX. Also, it's extremely slow.
How is this any different, other than the translation aspect, than having lyrics? Lyrics components already exist for Foobar2000. I'm guessing you're talking about the foobar2000 desktop version here and not mobile since these boards are for the desktop version only.
You shouldn't compare a video player like VLC to an audio player.
No changes since beta.
Last post by mao mee ree tee -
I think this one should work: https://audiophilesoft.ru/foobar2000/foo_input_la.7zThanks, it works!!!