Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: After converting folder with results appears (Read 747 times) previous topic - next topic

After converting folder with results appears

I usually only use foobar2000 for converting files to flac. After a fresh install of Win 11 I can't seem to turn this off. It did not happen in last install of foobar2000. I do remember that starting over in foobar has always included lots of search and discover for features.

I don't need this folder to appear. How do I turn it off?

Re: After converting folder with results appears

Reply #1
For me with Windows 10 and Foobar 1.6.11, during converting when you get the progress window pop-up, there is a checkbox in the lower right corner for "Show output tracks when done."  Once checked it is persistent.  To un-check it, you have to be pretty "fast on the draw" because the progress window disappears quickly depending on the size of the job.

You can also go to the Converter Setup window (hit the "..." button after right-click, convert), choose "Other", and  un-check "show full status report" under "When Done", if that's the "results" window you're referring to.