Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Where does Foobar save the DSP chain presets? (Read 2766 times) previous topic - next topic

Where does Foobar save the DSP chain presets?

Hi,

when I experiment with DSP I tend to create variations of a chain, and somehow I have now a LOT, which takes me a life to eliminate one by one.
Where are they stored so that I can delete them together and only leave the one I like?

Thanks

Re: Where does Foobar save the DSP chain presets?

Reply #1
Somewhere inside %APPDATA%\foobar2000\configuration\Core.cfg

Reply #2
Found, thanks, but when opened with WordPad it looks like Extraterrestrial language.
Do I have to use a special program to read it in English?
Or is it not possible at all?

Reply #3
The special program is called foobar2000.

Reply #4
:)
In other words, there is no way to delete many presets at once?
I know it may seems it makes no sense asking this as I am finally losing more time than to delete all one by one, but it is not the first time it happens, actually it happens all the time because I always discover some new plugin and I completely rework my dsp chain. I wanted to ask this a long ago and always thought "it will not happen again, it is not worth asking" but then it happens again and again.