Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: EAC w/ MAREO 2.1.3 w/ iTunesEncode46 Question (Read 1461 times) previous topic - next topic

EAC w/ MAREO 2.1.3 w/ iTunesEncode46 Question

Ok, I'm having trouble using these things together.  I am using EAC v0.95pb5, iTunesEncode v4.6 (iTunes v6.0.1.3, QuickTime v7.0.3), and MAREO v2.1.3.  Mareo is using the default command line within the compression settings in EAC (scrON fileON mareo.ini %o %s %d "%a" "%g" "%t" "%n" %y "%m").  I have everything pointing where it is supposed to in EAC and the settings are correct.  Here is what MAREO is using in my .ini file: PARAMETERS = -a "@artist@" -l "@album@" -n @track@ -t "@title@" -y @year@ -g "@genre@" -d -i "@source@" -o "@dest@".

Ok, all of that is out of the way.  The problem is that after mareo calls iTunesEncode and iTunes opens up and starts converting the song it fails to copy the song to my destination directory and rename it properly.  iTunes just encodes the song and then iTunesEncode deletes it from iTunes but the song is never copied over to my destination directory.  I then have MAREO set up to do OGG encoding which is does perfectly and everything is renamed and placed in the correct directory.  I can't figure it out.

Also, does anyone know where I can find MAREO v2.1.2 so that it will delete my WAV files?  The guy's website has links at the bottom to past versions but all of them are dead.  Thanks a lot in advance.