Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foobar2000 v2.0 bugs (Read 128179 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foobar2000 v2.0 bugs

Reply #850
Album list being borked has been reported many times but nothing has been done (yet). :P

It seems like it's because windows theming APIs are being used but they should not be when custom colours are active.

https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,124779.msg1036518.html#msg1036518

Reply #851
The color issue was noted but Peter didn't want to start making any heavy last minute changes before 2.1 release.

There's a newer thread for foobar2000 v2.1 bugs: https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,124137.0.html.

Reply #852
Semi off topic, but can someone tell me the color codes for the default dark theme in 2.1? I'd like to use them in 1.6.17 as well, but selecting Dark Mode doesn't display the individual colors anywhere.

Reply #853
Maybe take a screenshot of Foobar2000 and paste it in to a paint program and use the colour picker to find the colour codes?
Who are you and how did you get in here ?
I'm a locksmith, I'm a locksmith.

Reply #854
v2.1
Drag & drop cover art in file properties cause window scrolling by mouse movement.

Reply #855
i run win10 in dark mode on uhd screen scaled 125%. the visibility of everything is worse readable (for me) in v.2 vs. v.1.6.
is there an option to scale up and colour the fonts, also for submenus and preferences? also it would be nice to be able to resize the preferences window when working with advanced options.
one year later the gui scales + views ok, but preferences window still shows in 100% only. running v.2.1.2. unusable for bad eyeview.