Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7 (Read 913952 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1000
Nothing that blocks foobar2000.exe, firewall or antivirus?

And it says 26 August 2011?
Windows 10 Pro x64 // foobar2000 1.3.10

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1001
I tried to delete the .cfg file as well as .dll itself, run foobar without them and installed foo_audioscrobbler again, nothing changed, getting still the same error. I aslo tried to disable FW/Antivir with no succes. And I know the name, time and date of last song scrobbled from last.fm page. Funny thing it was Zero Signal from Fear Factory  And thats like the 10th of 18 songs of that album. So the scrobbling had to stop working somehow during playback.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1002
Have you checked your timezone? You might have your timezone wrong but corrected the time to your local time, thus when converted to UTC for submission it would cause the time to be off.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1003
Have you checked your timezone? You might have your timezone wrong but corrected the time to your local time, thus when converted to UTC for submission it would cause the time to be off.

My system clock changed somehow, just a few minutes ago  Then I found that also timezone setting has changed. After I set the timezone correctly, scrobbler works ok again. I dont know why the timezone changed and why the system recognize it now, but the plugin did it 2 days ago

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1004
I didn't have any success getting this plugin to update Last.FM without also having foo_playcount - am I just doing something wrong?

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1005
you most definitely do not need foo_playcount. all you need is the component installed and your last.fm credentials entered under file>preferences>tools>audioscrobbler. have you checked the foobar console (found on the view menu) for any errors?

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1006
Heya, i got a little Problem with the Audioscrobbler

im working behind a Astaro Security Gateway with active http-proxy in transparent-mode.
after i reinstalled foobar together with the foo_audioscrobbler, i get messages like
"Now playing notification failed., Submission failed. or Invalid data, full line expected
when i disable the proxy, everything just works fine, so i think its a problem with the rules of the proxy.

last.fm didn't get affected from it at all, it gets the still playing and submission entrys and detects double entrys and ignores them correctly, so the problem must be somewhere between the proxy and the plugin while it gets the answer from last.fm

It worked in the past with the same proxy-settings

I already tried to make exceptions for last.fm, lastfm.de and audioscrobbler.com, that these domains didn't get touched at all, but it didn't helped.

Sadly, the log isn't helpful at all, since i cannot see, what exactly was sent and comes back from the server
Is there somewhere a logfile where i can see it?
or did anyone know a workaround to fix this problem? maybe send the request on a different port or something?

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1007
Hello, I've got a question and I hope there's someone who can help me...

If you combine foo_audioscrobbler with foo_dop, then you're able to scrobble the tracks that you've played on your ipod. but for some reason you can scrobble a track only once, no matter how often you played the track. why is it like that? it should be somehow possible to scrobble the track as often as you have listened to it. my girlfriend f.e. uses itunes, and she told me that itunes automatically knows how often you have played a certain track on your ipod, and therefore you can scrobble the actual play count... short said, the ipod seems to count how often you play a track, so why doesn't it work with foobar???!? any help would be appreciated! thx for taking the time

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1008
Transcoded tracks played through foo_upnp from remote server don't scrobble. "Audioscrobbler: Skipping track due to missing artist or title info." - appears in console. Though all track info is seen in player.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1009
Are you trying to scrobble from the server installation of foobar2000 or the client installation you are using to listen? Depending on how foo_upnp forwards the data, it may not actually be available in the format that foo_audioscrobbler expects. (I don't use that plugin, so this is merely educated speculation on my part.)

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1010
Hi,

Is there any way to display the scrobble status in the titlebar (or anywhere else?) 

The scrobble status ("scrobbled"), or a countdown until the song was scrobbled ("0:47"), would be really nice

Thanks!

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1011
Forgive me if this has been asked before, but is there a way to place my entire library in to foo_audioscrobbler's cache at once to upload to last.fm? I recently had my last.fm account hacked and deleted, last.fm cannot recover it, and I am starting from scratch. I had 3 years of listening data lost, and while this won't replace it, I will atleast get my recommendations back.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1012
@Florian
I've noticed that Audioscrobbler ignores some tracks.

Example (won't scrobble):
Tag:
Artist Name : BKBROWN
Track Title : (234) Space I & II
Album Title : 10

Info (if needed):
Duration : 2:03.240 (5 434 884 samples)

Another example (scrobbles!):
Tag:
Artist Name : BKBROWN
Track Title : (SC15) TFH
Album Title : 10

Duration : 3:17.301 (8 700 980 samples)

Logs from console (both examples):
Audioscrobbler: Submitting track...
Audioscrobbler: Submission succeeded.

Please, look into it.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1013
This app is fantastic for scrobbling iPhone plays to last.fm:
http://www.last.fm/group/scrobbl

While audiscrobbler works great with foobar, it never really worked that well with music played on iPhone. So Scrobbl is the perfect app for that.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1014
Hi, can I set up an order in which the tags should be queried in the artist field? For example if it finds a filled out &album artist% tag, then it will be sent in preference to the %artist% tag. Are there any syntax possibilities at all?

Thanks in advance

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1015
I don't know since when, but foo_audioscrobbler stopped submitting my plays.

Code: [Select]
Audioscrobbler: Still awaiting handshake. Cache contains 213 tracks.
MPEG stream error at 12381326 bytes
MPEG stream resync successful at 12381417
Opening track for playback: "D:\Music\SBTRKT - SBTRKT\07. SBTRKT - Something Goes Right.mp3"
Audioscrobbler: Still awaiting handshake. Cache contains 214 tracks.
Audioscrobbler: Still awaiting handshake. Cache contains 215 tracks.
Audioscrobbler: Still awaiting handshake. Cache contains 216 tracks.

Any workaround for this? Everytime I play another song, the cache just keeps on adding and nothing gets submitted.

I really love foobar2000 with foo_audioscrobbler, I like this to work again so my last.fm playcount won't be butchered.

Thank you very much.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1016
Looks like your computer is having trouble establishing a connection with last.fm, or you might have your login credentials incorrect.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1017
Is it possible to enable scrobbling tracks only from certain playlist(s)? I only seen an option to restrict it to files from whole media lib

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1018
everytime i have an album or a playlist on repeat, audioscrobbler submits only 1 play of those, not more.

i understand why repeating one track will result in will scrobble (because the player doesn't actually start the track again, it only moves to the beginning of the track).
however, sometimes i have a playlist of 2 up to 20 songs that i listen on repeat, and all these tracks will only get scrobbled once, not more, doesn't matter how many times i play them.

is there a workaround for this?

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1019
With Foobar v1.1.11 and latest Audioscrobbler, I am always getting

"Audioscrobbler: Still awaiting handshake. Cache contains xx tracks."

I am yet to successfully scrobble anything with Audioscrobbler. I have double-checked my login details etc. and I'm just playing songs from my library.

Any ideas what could cause this? Is it possible that it's not going to work on my work internet connection for some reason? The last.fm site is accessible and works on it.

Is there any other way to scrobble without installing last.fm (which I can't do on work PC - I can only run fb2k because it's a portable install)?

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1020
This has already been posted several times but i would also appreciate libre.fm support.
Long time foobar2000, flac and amon tobin enthusiast.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1021
I'm using foo_upnp's UPnP Browser to stream audio to my foobar2000. When the UPnP server transcodes lossless to mp3 on-the-fly, the track tags on these files cannot be read using the default field mappings (%artist%, etc), and the track length is not returned either.

I am able to retrieve the information by remapping the fields as follows:
$meta(artist)
$meta(album)
$meta(title)

But the problem lies with the track length, which is impossible to remap, resulting in this error:

Audioscrobbler: Skipping track due to unsupported track length

Would it be possible, in the next version, to include a field to remap the track duration??

Thanks a lot!!

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1022
After updating to foobar 1.1.11 I'm getting the following error from audioscrobbler:

Audioscrobbler: Handshake successful.
Audioscrobbler: Not Implemented (501)

I was using version 1.1 before and it worked fine. Any ideas on what's causing this? I have already tried deleting the configuration file but that didn't help.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1023
hello. I want to configure my foobar to send scrobbles to both websites last.fm and libre.fm. So I have installed the newest foo_audioscrobbler.dll and 1.3.16 version of same audioscrobbler renamed to foo_audioscrobbler_libre.dll.
C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\foobar2000\user-components

It works fine but there is a problem with settings. Both .dll plugins use same "Audioscrobbler" page. Once I see the configuriation of audioscrobbler and the other time audioscrobbler_libre settings. It seems that they overlap.

Is there any way to separate these settings pages?
Is it possible to change name of these settings pages (for example: Audioscrobbler_libre)?

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1024
i think it's highly unlikely. this subject comes up a lot and the developer has never repsonded to any of these comments/requests.

perhaps you could use this for libre and use the official last.fm client for last.fm?? (i have no idea if they work together )