Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_playlist_tree (Read 705150 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1775
with @hidden2 you can hide entire nodes. just make sure there is a space after hidden2, otherwise it doesn't work for me. and the odd thing is after restarting foobar the nodes are back again, refreshing the query hides them again.
eg this code hides all nodes that have only one item:
'@format<$ifgreater(%_itemcount%,1,,@hidden2 )>'

Unfortunately it doesn't work very well with what I was trying to accomplish:
Code: [Select]
%album%
@quote<@format<$ifgreater(%_itemcount%,1,,@hidden2 )>>
|
%title%

Hides every node, I guess due to all nodes starting out with 0 items when they're being created.

%album%
@quote<@format<$ifgreater(%_itemcount%,1,,@hidden )>>
|
%title%

Renders nodes with only 1 item unexpandable and leaves the rest. They're still visible though, I want the ones with less than a specified number of subitems to be hidden =/

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1776
Unfortunately it doesn't work very well with what I was trying to accomplish:
%album%
@quote<@format<$ifgreater(%_itemcount%,1,,@hidden2 )>>
|
%title%

Hides every node, I guess due to all nodes starting out with 0 items when they're being created.

%album%
@quote<@format<$ifgreater(%_itemcount%,1,,@hidden )>>
|
%title%

Renders nodes with only 1 item unexpandable and leaves the rest. They're still visible though, I want the ones with less than a specified number of subitems to be hidden =/

interestingly enough: i tested it again and found that it's only working if 'sort by display name when populating' is enabled!!! i'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature

i guess this would be what you want:
'@format<$ifgreater(%_itemcount%,1,,@hidden2 )>' %album%|%title%

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1777
EDIT: When I send to current playlist I cant focus on current playling track, if it was in previous playlist. Cant play previous track either. Is there a walkaround for this?

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1778
Oh, I found the way to get focus. Back button doesnt work (as previous PLAYING) anyway, I think its not doable o.0

EDIT: sorry for previous double post, it wasnt intentional.
Ive read on your page that adding file to playlist through tree playlist is requested, but only for @drop'ed folders. Hope it will be good for source: @playlist<x> either :]

EDIT2: IMHO @node doesnt work properly, it should use only %_name% of query to determine node. Be cause my queries looks like this:

%_name% '('%_itemcount%')'

its impossible to create @node o.0

EDIT3(lol): Why I cant limit by size if I want more than 2gb? 26 gb for ex.?

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1779
So any1 knows how to bypass this silly 2gb limitation? I want to create playlist restriced by size. Maybe there are other plugins that can do that?

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1780
EDIT2: IMHO @node doesnt work properly, it should use only %_name% of query to determine node. Be cause my queries looks like this:

%_name% '('%_itemcount%')'

its impossible to create @node o.0

EDIT3(lol): Why I cant limit by size if I want more than 2gb? 26 gb for ex.?

For the size limitation i suggest to use a @scheme query, like the one in this post from cwbowron.

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1781
Uhm, thank you, I will try to make it work 
<No luck yet >

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1782
Hi all,

I'm looking for a way to index leaves inside the Playlist Tree.

E.g., for a "most played" query, I'd like to get:

1. Artist - song
2. Artist - song
3. ...
4. and so on...

Is it possible?

Thanks

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1783
Edit query and type %artist% - %title% in format box.

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1784
It looks like playlist tree can run schemes at startup. Is it possible to write scheme which would change background color? (depending on cwb_systemdatetime in my case...)

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1785
Um... No.
Playlist tree is only runs schemes that deal with (surprise!) playlists.
elevatorladylevitateme

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1786
Edit query and type %artist% - %title% in format box.
I'll try to make myself clearer.

I already get:

artist - title
artist - title
artist - title

I'm trying to get:

1. artist - title
2. artist - title
3. artist - title

Thx for your help. 

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1787
Hi.
Is there any collection of schemes which are usefull and used very often? I'm looking for a scheme to fill my Ipod. But I don't want to fill it with random tracks. Moreover I want to fill it with random albums. Maybe in this way: Pick a random track, look if it's allready in the tracklist, in case not, add the whole album. Is this possible? I'm not into deep with the scheme language yet. Is there anyone who made something similar?

Cheers

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1788
Is it just me or can playlists ONLY be made consisting of up to 2047 MB? I can't seem to make a playlist filled with random songs that is 2 GB or more .

Any help?
Song List: keikoniumboards.ke.funpic.org/files/songlist.html

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1789
When I am trying to add my music folder with @drop<> and while it processes the files, foobar2000.exe is trying to connect several times to the internet and if I block it in my firewall it crashes saying:

Unhandled exception : Could not connect to host

and also: it would be cool to lock playlist to a query (creating an autoplaylist)

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1790
Hi all,

im using playlist tree with my foobar2000 - great plugin, now ive tried to use a query for my albums, that updates itself if ill add new albums to the folder...

for example this is the folder:

Albums
+Artist
|   +Album1
|   |       Song1
|   |       Song2
|   |      
|   +Album2
|           Song1
|           Song2
|          
+Artist2
    +Album1
    |       Song1
    |       Song2
    |      
    +Album2
            Song1
            Song2

So if i use this folder with the @drop command the songs are listet but without their subfolders

Albums
Song1
Song2
Song1
Song2
Song1
Song2
Song1
Song2

Is it possible that he also shows the subfolders ?

thanks

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1791
i upgraded from an athlon xp 2500+ (barton) to an athlon 64 x2 4200+. i have a total of 13,033 tracks and 5 queries. it literally took 45 seconds to refresh all the trees, now it takes 5 seconds.

im used to doing other things while i waited for this and now i dont have time. would it be possible to add a delay so the refresh process takes longer?

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1792
In scheme queries,  is there away to get hold of the tracks in the Playback Queue?

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1793
Great Plugin ........ couple of questions / suggestions

*  would be cool to change icons individually if possible as opposed to being limited to folder / leaf

*  also, could you make it so you can use .png files as well

Thanks

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1794
I do not have Automatically Refresh enabled on any queries/folders. Each time there is a track change, the component blinks; I assume its redrawing itself. Is that normal behavior or is it just me? If it is normal it would be nice if the redraw was optimized so it didn't blink.

PS +1 to the previous post regarding PNG's.

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1795
The $rand() function for Population Order stopped working for me. Is this a known problem?
Relevant extensions:

foobar2000 core 0.9.5.1
    Playlist Tree Panel 3.0.4 [Aug  2 2007 - 10:16:21]
    Randomized Playlist Entry 1.2.3
    Send to Device 1.1.2 [Nov 28 2007 - 10:13:31]
    Columns UI 0.2
    Default User Interface 0.9.5

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1796
The $rand() function for Population Order stopped working for me. Is this a known problem?

It was removed from foobar2000.

If you use foo_cwb_hooks, you can get the latest and use the $cwb_rand() function instead.
There used to be a link to my website here.

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1797
was removed from foobar2000.

If you use foo_cwb_hooks, you can get the latest and use the $cwb_rand() function instead.

Thanks.
Arithmomaniac

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1798
cwbowron,

Is there a reason that playlist tree can only create random playlists up to 2047 MB in size, and no higher?

~ Kei
Song List: keikoniumboards.ke.funpic.org/files/songlist.html

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1799
In scheme queries,  is there away to get hold of the tracks in the Playback Queue?

Found it:

(for-each-queue-entry fn)

But I am also trying to refer to a node using

(for-each-node-entry node-name fn)

but cannot get the syntax right to refer to a (sub-)node in a different playlist tree. Anyone know how?