Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: ADDED_TIMESTAMP - how to use? (Read 1006 times) previous topic - next topic

ADDED_TIMESTAMP - how to use?

Hi

I recently lost my Windows HDD which although a pain isn't the end of the world since I had my music library backed up. The issue is now that i've rebuilt windows and installed foobar2000 from scratch I forgotten how to do various things. Specifically what I'd like to do is have foobar display the "date added" in the playlist, and whilst I can see that most/all of my music files have an ADDED_TIMESTAMP tag I'm not sure how to add that info as a column. Presumably the data would need to be parsed since a typical value "129725982540083078" isn't recognisable as a date. I had this setup before I lost the HDD....

Thanks for reading

Tony

Re: ADDED_TIMESTAMP - how to use?

Reply #1
Figured it out

Installed Playback Statistics (foo_playcount)

Right Click on "All Music" in media browser, choose "PlayBack Statistics" > "Import Statistics From FileTags"

:)

Re: ADDED_TIMESTAMP - how to use?

Reply #2
Alternatively you can use:
$meta(ADDED_TIMESTAMP)
for Pattern.