Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: New tool: React - [Run EAC Tasks] (Read 288824 times) previous topic - next topic

New tool: React - [Run EAC Tasks]

Reply #50
i've been trying to setup react, and after copying lines from various different people's ini's that they have posted, and modifying them to what i thought were my needs, i've gotten to the point where i am stumped.  again, i really dont know what i'm doing, i guessed alot, but this is the relevant part of my current ini file.
Code: [Select]
[Settings]
Config=WAVPACK
EAC=C:\Program Files\Exact Audio Copy\EAC.exe
musicdir=C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\My Music
encdir=C:\Program Files\REACT\Encoders
LogFile=
CodePage=1252
MinimizeCompressionWindow=0
ProcessPriority=2
ImageHotkey={F10}
ImageNaming=$artist$ - $album$
KeyRemap1={F4}|+{F5}
KeyRemap2=|
KeyRemap3=|
Sla_Bks_Col_Qst_Bar_Quo_Ast_Lt_Gt=-|-|-||!|'|#|[|]
Version=0.993
Debug=0

; -- wavpack --
[WAVPACK-image]
Description=Wavpack image with embedded cuesheet and EAC log with LAME -V5 mp3 track files, RG album gain
ImageExt=wv
CuesheetExt=wv.cue
WaveGainAnalysis=1
WaveGainExtraOpt=
destdir1=E:\Music\$cdartist$\$album$
destdir4=@musicdir@\$cdartist$\$album$
dest4=@destdir4@\@track@  $title$
Various-dest4=@destdir4@\@track@ $artist$ - $title$
1=>WAVPACK.EXE -fx6m -w "CUESHEET=@@cuesheet@" -w "LOGFILE=@@eaclog@" -w "ARTIST=@artist@" -w "ALBUM=@album@" -w "YEAR=@year@" -w "GENRE=@genre@" "@source@" "@image@"
2=>WVUNPACK.EXE -vm "@image@"
3=>IF ERRORLEVEL 1 PAUSE
4=>acdir.exe --overwrite --output "@outdir1@\$n - $~t.mp3" --pipe "lame.exe -V5 --vbr-new --add-id3v2 --pad-id3v2 --ignore-tag-errors --scale @scale@ --ta $#a --tl $#T --tt $#t --tn $#n --ty $#r{DATE} --tg $#r{GENRE} --tc $qAlbum gained: @gain@; #T @numtracks@$q - $#o" "@sourcecuesheet@"
5=>if errorlevel 1 pause
6=>DEL "@source@"
7=>MOVE "@eaclog@" "@destdir1@"
8=>MOVE "@destbase@.*" "@destdir1@"

it apears that somehow, i have broken the f10, copy image function, so i cant get the process to start.  i hope that some sense can be made of this mess i have made...  thanks guys
a windows-free, linux user since 1/31/06.

Reply #51
Your setup seems fine - no mess at all  (though I haven't tested it).

There have been some reports that people "loose" the hotkey's in the application, and I'm trying to figure out why.  It could be because of the automatic "restore EAC window from mimized" feature that I put in 0.993 -  I will remove that. However, if EAC is minimized, the EAC log file won't be written directly after ripping, so a dummy file will created instead. That will al least avoid failure when trying to embed the EAC log into the audio file.

I may post a new version in a few days.

Reply #52
you were right tycho (of course), i tried it again, and this time the hot key worked, and the process started as planned.  the lossless files were created perfectly, and by watching the display, it looked like the mp3's were created, and the directory is there, as it should be, but the folder is empty; there are no sign of the mp3's...  i dont quite know where they went.

Reply #53
4=>acdir.exe --overwrite --output "@outdir1@\$n - $~t.mp3" ...

Hi VCSkier.

This is most likely my lack of understanding here, but where is outdir1 defined?

If it's something that you should have defined then I suspect your tracks are in the system32 or the REACT folder.

Did you mean to use destdir4?

Edit: looking at the source I can't see that outdirN is supported anymore...
I'm on a horse.

Reply #54
I think there is a little mess afterall: First @outdir1@ is not supported anymore - now called @destdir1@. You also define dest4, which is not used. Here's how I would have it.

/Edit: added RG albumgain tags to image as well.
[Settings]
Config=WV_MP3
musicdir=C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\My Music

[WV_MP3-image]
Description=Wavpack image with embedded cuesheet and EAC log with LAME -V5 mp3 track files, RG album gain
ImageExt=wv
CuesheetExt=wv.cue
WaveGainAnalysis=1
destdir1=@musicdir@\VW\$cdartist$
destdir2=@musicdir@\MP3\$cdartist$\$album$
1=>wavpack.exe -hmy -w "CUESHEET=@@cuesheet@" -w "LOGFILE=@@eaclog@" -w "ARTIST=@artist@" -w "ALBUM=@album@" -w "YEAR=@year@" -w "GENRE=@genre@" -w "REPLAYGAIN_ALBUM_GAIN=@gain@" -w "REPLAYGAIN_ALBUM_PEAK=@peak@" -w "REPLAYGAIN_TRACK_GAIN=@gain@" -w "REPLAYGAIN_TRACK_PEAK=@peak@" "@source@" "@image@"
2=>acdir.exe --overwrite --output "@destdir2@\$n - $~t.mp3" --pipe "lame.exe -V5 --vbr-new --add-id3v2 --pad-id3v2 --ignore-tag-errors --scale @scale@ --ta $#a --tl $#T --tt $#t --tn $#n --ty $#r{DATE} --tg $#r{GENRE} --tc $qAlbum gained: @gain@; #T @numtracks@$q - $#o" "@sourcecuesheet@"
3=>DEL "@source@"
4=>MOVE "@eaclog@" "@destdir2@\EAC_log.txt"
5=>MOVE "@destbase@.*" "@destdir1@"

Reply #55
thanks so much for the help guys.  here's what i've got now.

[WV_MP3-image]
ImageExt=wv
CuesheetExt=wv.cue
WaveGainAnalysis=1
destdir1=E:\Music\$cdartist$\$album$
destdir2=@musicdir@\$cdartist$\$album$
dest2=@destdir2@\@track@  $title$
Various-dest2=@destdir2@\@track@ $artist$ - $title$

1=>wavpack.exe -fx6my -w "CUESHEET=@@cuesheet@" -w "LOGFILE=@@eaclog@" -w "ARTIST=@artist@" -w "ALBUM=@album@" -w "YEAR=@year@" -w "GENRE=@genre@" -w "REPLAYGAIN_ALBUM_GAIN=@gain@" -w "REPLAYGAIN_ALBUM_PEAK=@peak@" -w "REPLAYGAIN_TRACK_GAIN=@gain@" -w "REPLAYGAIN_TRACK_PEAK=@peak@" "@source@" "@image@"
2=>acdir.exe --overwrite --output "@destdir2@\@dest2@.mp3" --pipe "lame.exe -V5 --vbr-new --add-id3v2 --pad-id3v2 --ignore-tag-errors --scale @scale@ --ta $#a --tl $#T --tt $#t --tn $#n --ty $#r{DATE} --tg $#r{GENRE} --tc $qAlbum gained: @gain@; #T @numtracks@$q - $#o" "@sourcecuesheet@"
3=>if errorlevel 1 pause
4=>WVUNPACK.EXE -vm "@image@"
5=>IF ERRORLEVEL 1 PAUSE
6=>DEL "@source@"
7=>MOVE "@eaclog@" "@destdir1@"
8=>MOVE "@destbase@.*" "@destdir1@"

i added back in the error level pauses, and some other small changes.  mostly, i'm trying to get a different naming scheme for the mp3's from various artist cd's...  hopefully i did it right.  thanks again guys.  hope i didn't mess it back up. 

edit: highlighted most questionable parts...

Reply #56
4=>acdir.exe --overwrite --output "@outdir1@\$n - $~t.mp3" ...

If it's something that you should have defined then I suspect your tracks are in the system32 or the REACT folder.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=338952"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

lol, you were right Synthetic Soul.  they were in my REACT folder... 

Reply #57
I'm using REACT to extract each CD track to a separate file (WavPack). I noticed that some CDs weren't being completely processed; .wav files were being left in the directory, wavgain wasn't being applied, etc.

I found the cause for the CD "Wendy Carlos / Secrets of Synthesis". There are 17 tracks, but the 17th is a data track. This seems to prevent the processing that would normally occur when "@track@"=="@numtracks@".

destdir1=F:\Audio\CD Rips - WavPack 4.22 Lossless\$cdartist$\$album$
dest1=@destdir1@\@track@ $title$
Various-destdir1=F:\Audio\CD Rips - WavPack 4.22 Lossless\Various\$album$
Various-dest1=@destdir1@\@track@ $artist$ - $title$

1=>@encdir@\Wavpack.exe -hmy "@source@" "@dest1@.wv"
2=>if errorlevel 1 pause
3=>@encdir@\Tag.exe --force ape2 -t "ARTIST=@artist@" -t "ALBUM=@album@" -t "TRACK=@track@" -t "TITLE=@title@" -t "YEAR=@year@" -t "GENRE=@genre@" -t "FREEDB=@freedbid@" -t "CRC=@crc@" "@dest1@.wv"
4=>copy "@source@" "@dest1@.wav"
5=>if not "@track@"=="@numtracks@" goto end1
6=>    @encdir@\WaveGain.exe -a "@destdir1@\*.wav" --exec @encdir@\Tag.exe --force ape2 -t "REPLAYGAIN_ALBUM_GAIN=%%ALBUM_GAIN%% dB" -t "REPLAYGAIN_ALBUM_PEAK=%%ALBUM_PEAK%%" -t "REPLAYGAIN_TRACK_GAIN=%%TRACK_GAIN%% dB" -t "REPLAYGAIN_TRACK_PEAK=%%TRACK_PEAK%%" "%%INPUT_FDIR%%\%%INPUT_NAME%%.wv"
7=>    del "@destdir1@\*.wav"
8=>    copy "@eaclog@" "@destdir1@\EAC.log"
9=>:end1

Reply #58
Does EAC give REACT a way to fill in a Pre-emphasis tag? This could be useful so that I could search all my rips for that tag and then, if necessary, use something like sox to perform the deamphasis step.

(See topic http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....topic=38312&hl= for more about Pre-emphasis and EAC.)

I realize that Pre-emphasis is obsolete but I've already found 2 of my CDs that have it. I'll need to go through my entire CD collection again (oops!) to check all CDs for Pre-emphasis and handle those accordingly.

If possible, I'd like to use REACT to handle these rare CDs automatically but getting a Pre-emphasis tag in the WavPack files would be a great start!

- Bill

Reply #59
@VCSkier: Again, in image mode it normally only makes sense to define destdir<N>=.., and not dest<N>=.., because @track@ and $title$ are undefined (EAC's parameters %n and %t).  Use: acdir.exe --output "@destdir2@\$n $~a - $~t.mp3" . ACDIR itself generates the tracknum and title name for each track.

@Bill2888: Yes, and I fear not much can be done about that at the moment. REACT really works best when used in image mode. Remember that you can create individual tracks in this mode as well, by using acdir.exe (also lossless).

About pre-emphasised CDs: If you previously backuped your CDs as image+cue, you can look at the cue files to see if they have pre-emphasis. The cue files then contains 'FLAGS PRE' before each track. In the next release of REACT - *in image mode only* - I will add a variable @preemph@ which will be 0 or 1. You config script can then test for this, e.g:
if @preemph@==1 sox.exe "@source@" - deemph | wavpack.exe -hmy - @image@ ...
if @preemph@==0 wavpack.exe -hmy @source@ @image@ ...

The only problem I see here, is that the wavpack image will now become de-emphasised, but the cue file will still have the FLAGS PRE in them, so burning the image back to a CD will make the CD player apply de-emphasis on a non pre-emphasised CD...  REACT could automatically remove the "FLAGS PRE" lines, but is that always what we want?

Reply #60
I found the cause for the CD "Wendy Carlos / Secrets of Synthesis". There are 17 tracks, but the 17th is a data track. This seems to prevent the processing that would normally occur when "@track@"=="@numtracks@".

I use a different way to start encoding. You can check for the existence of eac log (always created at the end of extraction). For example, i provide my WAVPACK-tracks configuration (but it's very easy to adapt it for your preferite format):
[WAVPACK-tracks]
Description=Wavpack track files with APEv2 tags and MD5 checksums
destdir1=@sourcedir@\$cdartist$ - (@year@) $album$
dest1=@destdir1@\@track@ - $title$
Various-dest1=@destdir1@\@track@ - $title$ ($artist$)
1=>echo.> "@dest1@.wv.tmp"
2=>@encdir@\Tag.exe --nocheck --force ape2 -t "ARTIST=@artist@" -t "ALBUM=@album@" -t "TRACK=@track@" -t "TITLE=@title@" -t "YEAR=@year@" -t "GENRE=@genre@" -t "COMMENT=@comment@" "@dest1@.wv.tmp"
3=>move "@source@" "@dest1@.wav"
;4=>if not "@track@"=="@numtracks@" goto end
4=>if not exist "@eaclog@" goto end
5=>move "@eaclog@" "@destdir1@\$album$.log"
6=>cd /d "@destdir1@"
7=>for %%i in (*.wav) do @encdir@\wavpack.exe -myfx5 "%%i"
8=>for %%i in (*.wv) do @encdir@\Tag.exe --nocheck --force ape2 --fromfile "%%i.tmp" "%%i"
9=>del "*.wv.tmp" "*.wav"
10=>@encdir@\fsum -jm *.* >"@sourcedir@\digest.md5"
11=>move "@sourcedir@\digest.md5" "@destdir1@"
12=>:end

Edit: Note that the "@track@"=="@numtracks@" method works only if the last track of the album is extracted. With this "log checking" you can even rip only the tracks you desire without problems. I think that this trick could be used in the next REACT version tycho certainly will release
WavPack 4.3 -mfx5
LAME 3.97 -V5 --vbr-new --athaa-sensitivity 1

Reply #61
Very clever - I didn't think of that!

Edit: Yes, next release will use this. A simpler way to write your script:
[WAVPACK-tracks]
Description=Wavpack track files with APEv2 tags and MD5 checksums
destdir1=@sourcedir@\$cdartist$ - (@year@) $album$
dest1=@destdir1@\@track@ - $title$
Various-dest1=@destdir1@\@track@ - $title$ ($artist$)
1=>@encdir@\wavpack.exe -myfx5 -w "ARTIST=@artist@" -w "ALBUM=@album@" -w "TRACK=@track@" -w "TITLE=@title@" -w "YEAR=@year@" -w "GENRE=@genre@" -w "COMMENT=@comment@" "@source@" "@dest1@.wv"
2=>del "@source@"
3=>if not exist "@eaclog@" goto end
4=>cd /d "@destdir1@"
5=>@encdir@\fsum -jm *.wv > "digest.md5"
6=>move "@eaclog@" "$album$.log"
7=>:end

Reply #62
Thanks but i still prefer to encode all the files when extraction is completed, expecially when using high demanding CPU settings (OptimFROG, Wavpack extra modes...).
I will use your line (now is gone ) for RG calculation. I know this is possible thanks to your WaveGain modifications
WavPack 4.3 -mfx5

Reply #63
if not exist "@eaclog@" goto end

Does this cause a problem if I rip the CD twice? For example, sometimes I press F4 and then realize (either right away or after I come back from brushing my teeth) that not all the tracks were selected. So I select all tracks and rip the CD again. If the log already exists, it would perform the encoding steps right away.

Now, if you said "if track is track 1 delete the log" you'd be okay, but ... if you're not ripping track 1 ... 

Reply #64
Yes, it could cause problems if @eaclog@ already exist. This (minor) issue can be resolved deleting manually the log before extraction. Maybe even REACT could do that with a simple source code modification.
WavPack 4.3 -mfx5

Reply #65
As for Pre-emphasis, I'm no expert when it comes to red book, but ... EAC shows the pre-emphasis on a track-by-track basis. So in theory (but I don't know if it was ever done) a CD could contrain a mixture of regular and pre-emph tracks. If that's the case, it seems a bit odd that EAC wouldn't provide the emphasis value when ripping tracks to separate files. This might also preclude being able to SoX the whole image when just a single track has the pre-emphasis flag set. Again, this probably never happens, but it's something to think about while I'm driving to work.

I think I'll just have a special REACT section for dealing with discs that have pre-emphasis set, will switch to that section manually to process such discs, and will assume that it's set on all tracks.

Happy Friday!

Reply #66
@VCSkier: Again, in image mode it normally only makes sense to define destdir<N>=.., and not dest<N>=.., because @track@ and $title$ are undefined (EAC's parameters %n and %t).  Use: acdir.exe --output "@destdir2@\$n $~a - $~t.mp3" . ACDIR itself generates the tracknum and title name for each track.[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=339466"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

so is there no way to define a different naming scheme for various artists cd's, when using acdir.exe to split an image?

ps, i'm sorry im asking so many questions.  i'd be asking less questions, and just testing things out for myself more, but my computer is being fixed rignt now...  thanks for being patient.

Reply #67
I'm upgrading from an older version of REACT and unsure of what my INI should look like.

The old file:
[Settings]
Version=0.983
EAC=D:\Audio\Exact Audio Copy .95\EAC.exe
WaveGain=D:\Audio\WaveGain\WaveGain.exe
LogFile=D:\Audio\Exact Audio Copy .95\REACT_log.txt
ImageHotkey={F10}
ImageNaming=$artist$--$album$--@year@
KeyRemap1={F4}|+{F5}
KeyRemap2=|
KeyRemap3=|
ProcessPriority=1
ImageMenuString=&Action|Copy &Image && Create CUE Sheet|Compressed...
SaveWaveformString=Save Waveform

[lame-image]
DESCRIPTION=Create RG album gained lame -V0 and -V4 mp3 tracks using ACDIR
ImageExt=wav
CuesheetExt=wav.cue
WaveGainAnalysis=1
WaveGainExtraOpt=
outdir1=H:\TAGZ\-MB\-ARCHIVE\$artist$\$album$
outdir2=H:\TAGZ\-MB\-PORTABLE\$artist$\$album$
1=>D:\Audio\ACDIR\acdir.exe --overwrite --output "@outdir1@\[$n] $t.mp3" --pipe "D:\Audio\LAME\3.97b1\lame.exe -V0 --vbr-new --scale @scale@ --ta $#a --tl $#T --tt $#t --tn $#n --ty $#r{DATE} --tg $#r{GENRE} --tc $qAlbum gained: @gain@; #T @numtracks@$q - $#o" "@sourcecuesheet@"
2=>D:\Audio\ACDIR\acdir.exe --overwrite --output "@outdir2@\[$n] $t.mp3" --pipe "D:\Audio\LAME\3.97b1\lame.exe -V4 --scale @scale@ --ta $#a --tl $#T --tt $#t --tn $#n --ty $#r{DATE} --tg $#r{GENRE} --tc $qAlbum gained: @gain@; #T @numtracks@$q - $#o" "@sourcecuesheet@"
3=>if errorlevel 1 pause
4=>del "@cuesheet@"
5=>del "@source@"

The new file (at least the important sections I've edited so far):
[Settings]
Config=LAME
EAC=EAC.exe
musicdir=H:\TAGZ\-MB
encdir=D:\Audio\Exact Audio Copy .95\Encoders
LogFile=D:\Audio\Exact Audio Copy .95\REACT_993_log.txt
CodePage=1252
ProcessPriority=1
ImageHotkey={F10}
ImageNaming=$artist$ - (@year@) $album$
KeyRemap1={F4}|+{F5}
KeyRemap2=|
KeyRemap3=|
Version=0.993
Debug=0

; -- lame MP3 --
[LAME-image]
Description=LAME -V2 RG album gained (scaled) mp3 image with embedded APE2 tagged cuesheet, EAC log, and id3v1 tags
ImageExt=mp3
CuesheetExt=mp3.cue
destdir1=@musicdir@\IMAGES\$cdartist$
1=>@encdir@\WaveGain.exe -a "@source@" --exec @encdir@\lame.exe -V0 --vbr-new --nohist --scale %%ALBUM_SCALE%% --tc "RG_APPLIED: %%ALBUM_GAIN%% dB" "@source@" "@image@"
2=>@encdir@\Tag.exe --force id3v1 --force ape2 -f "CUESHEET=@cuesheet@" -t "ARTIST=@artist@" -t "ALBUM=@album@" -t "YEAR=@year@" -t "GENRE=@genre@" -t "TOTALTRACKS=@numtracks@" -t "FREEDB=@freedbid@" -t "CRC=@crc@" -f "EAC_LOG=@eaclog@" "@image@"
3=>del "@source@"
;; 4=>move "@eaclog@" "@destbase@.mp3.log"
4=>del "@eaclog@"
5=>move "@destbase@.*" "@destdir1@"

I'm not really sure about several things in the new version.

Do I still need ACDIR?
Will I still end up with individual album gained MP3 files?
Does the new version handle punctuation marks (? ! * , . / \)?
Do I need a second destdir1=@musicdir@\IMAGES\$cdartist$ statement to create the PORTABLE MP3 files?
Is the above statement only for the image files?
Where do I specify where I want the final files to reside?
If I want it to pause on errors like before do I change DEBUG to equal 1?

Lastly, the biggest problem I ran into with the old version was that after the process completed I was left with an empty folder. If I removed all puntuation from the file that usually resolved it but I had to start from scratch. Is there a way to preserve the source wav if something fails and rerun the remainder of the process? I assume this would mean editing just the cue sheet but I'm not really sure.

Thanks.

Reply #68
I have one problem. Ctrl-F2 does nothing. Please, give me some advice,
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Just copied REACT to EAC directory,
started REACT, EAC started automatically, then I want to auto configure,
pressing Ctrl-F2 and... nothing.   

Reply #69
REACT is a plugin tool for EAC

I have one question, is any posibility to use REACT outside the EAC?
I have a lot of CD images on my disk, in APE or FLAC format, with CUE of course.
Currently I can't play it in my portable player, which can play only mp3s.
But converting by hand about 200 CD images is... time, time, time...
My idea is to convert them with REACT, but... how ?
Ok, I can uncompress all APEs and FLACs, and food REACT with that,
but I don't know how.
It will be pretty good if REACT can work in standalone mode, and work
with ready CD images, both WAV and compressed (APE,FLAC,LA etc.)...
Thanks in advance for your reply.

Reply #70
Does anyone have an older version of REACT they can send to me? I can't get the new one to work. Thanks.

Reply #71
Does anyone have an older version of REACT they can send to me? I can't get the new one to work. Thanks.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=340831"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Same me. 0.993 completely not responding for any keys.
It blinking with X on the tray, context menu appears and there is "Script Paused"
enabled...

Reply #72

REACT is a plugin tool for EAC

I have one question, is any posibility to use REACT outside the EAC?
I have a lot of CD images on my disk, in APE or FLAC format, with CUE of course.
Currently I can't play it in my portable player, which can play only mp3s.
But converting by hand about 200 CD images is... time, time, time...
My idea is to convert them with REACT, but... how ?
Ok, I can uncompress all APEs and FLACs, and food REACT with that,
but I don't know how.
It will be pretty good if REACT can work in standalone mode, and work
with ready CD images, both WAV and compressed (APE,FLAC,LA etc.)...
Thanks in advance for your reply.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=340830"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

For this task you'd be better off with a transcoding frontend or, the most awesome program ever!!!, it does everything except fold your underwear (and i'm not so sure)!!!, Foobar2000.
we was young an' full of beans

Reply #73
Pardon me for asking what I'm sure is a stupid question, but does REACT encode multiple file types in a single rip/pass? For instance, FLAC and LAME simultaneously. If so, I am unable to figure out how to do so. Do you create a second ini? Do you create a second settings section in the ini? I'm sure this has been mentioned but I am just not finding it. One file type at a time is working fine. Now if I could just add second.

Reply #74
Yes, it's designed to do exactly that: let you rip and encode to multiple files in one pass. I use it to encode to FLAC and LAME. You need only one INI file. My INI file has a section called FLACLAME that goes something like (sorry I'm not at my home pc atm):

[FLACLAME-tracks]
destdir1=[path for lossless, e.g. E:\My Music\_Lossless\$album$\@track@. @title@ - @artist@.flac]
destdir2= [path for mp3]
1=> commandline for FLAC
2=>commandline for LAME
3=>del "@source@"

cheers
kindofblue
WavPack 4.31 / LAME 3.98 alpha 3 -V9 -vbr-new