Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Convert files while preserving paths... "and they're gone" (Read 297 times) previous topic - next topic

Convert files while preserving paths... "and they're gone"

Hello!
I've used in the past conversion of the whole library structure to another codec like this:
Code: [Select]
$replace(%path%,192.168.0.15\glazba\FLAC,,.flac,)
So it would remove path to server and leave only library folders and subfolders, and removing flac extension, adding extension from newly created files.
It worked well with aac encoder, and with mp3 encoder.
Today, I wanted to encode to wavpack lossy. And strange thing happened, I see files being created in the folder, and deleted. There is always 12 files at any time (the number of threads encoding) but the old ones are being deleted. m4a and mp3 files are being created as they should. wv files - not.
Is there any corellation between the abovementioned path and the fact that I can create files with 3 letters extensions, but something is bugged with 2 letter extension files?
Foobar is latest, 1.6.6.
Error 404; signature server not available.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021