Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Audiotechnica M30X - Any alternative earpads recommendations? (Read 2006 times) previous topic - next topic

Audiotechnica M30X - Any alternative earpads recommendations?

I got a pair of ATH M30X couple of weeks ago. I'm satisfied about how they sound, and generally like how they sit on the head. But at least one ear doesn't seems to like too much the earpad. I feel that with a slightly larger or more plushy ones they would be perfect.

I was considering trying some memory foam ones from Brainwavz, or some others, but then I started to read that some of them seems to changes the sound quite a bit (which seems reasonable, considering that they may leave more space between the ear and the driver, for example).

So, If anyone have already tried some and want to share results/experiences/recommendations, I'm all ears (pun intended!).
Thanks!