Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Dynamic DSP v2 (Read 22768 times) previous topic - next topic

Dynamic DSP v2

Download of the Dynamic DSP v2 component.

For Windows Vista / 7 / 8.1 and above:
[attachment=8265:foo_dyna...namicdsp.fb2k-component]
For Windows XP:
[attachment=8268:foo_dyna...ndows_XP.fb2k-component]
Source code (requires Visual Studio 2013 + MFC + WTL):
[attachment=8267:dynamicdsp_source.7z]

This is a fork of the Dynamic DSP component by popatr.

[a href='index.php?act=findpost&pid=895501']Description / Discussion[/a]

Dynamic DSP v2

Reply #1
I appreciate this.  Thanks for doing it.

I really think fb2k needs some sort of integrated support for dynamic dsp choice.  If enough people realize they need it, by using this component, then perhaps someday something official will happen.

In the end I'd like to see a dsp specification where chains expose configurability via string, perhaps json

Re: Dynamic DSP v2

Reply #2
Agree, one of the best components and really useful not just eyecandy. With uncountable possibilities, a must have.

Thank you so much. Working without flaws.

Re: Dynamic DSP v2

Reply #4
Not sure who maintains this one (if even) but I'm having some issue in that it doesn't always seem to apply the loaded dsp chain.

The titleformatting does resolve correctly to the name of the dsp-chain to be loaded, but it seems not to load it. When loading the desired dsp-chain directly it does what supposed to but I don't see this through DynamicDSP...