Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Can Album Art Downloader do this?  (Read 986 times) previous topic - next topic

Can Album Art Downloader do this?

Hello,

Newbie here when it comes to Album Art Downloader, with a question about what it can do.

I use MediaMonkey (MM) as my standard music management program. With it, I can create a playlist of my songs (> 5000) that don't have artwork (several hundred). But to add artwork with MM requires a number of manual actions for each song in question. I'm looking for a program that will do that automatically.

I would like it to be able to load that playlist, check for each song whether there is artwork available online for it, and if so, write it into the mp3 file rather than save it to a separate folder.

Can Album Art Downloader do that?