Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How do you name the folder in which you store Audio CD scans? (Read 871 times) previous topic - next topic

How do you name the folder in which you store Audio CD scans?

Hello, how do you name the folder in which you store scans of the front, back, and booklet? I'm currently using "Artwork" but I don't think it is proper naming since it is not truly a form of art but more information.

Re: How do you name the folder in which you store Audio CD scans?

Reply #1
Is it not really art?  Might depend on the album, but an artist likely designed what you're seeing.  I also have plenty of CDs where there's little to no information on the front or back covers, but only in the booklet.

Reply #2
Do you think the name "Artwork" work for booklets?

Reply #3
Scans.
If i decide i want to use one of the Scans folders png files as cover/front/back i encode them one directory up and name 'em accordingly. I also use Scans as a working directory for when i want to do some restorations.
And so, with digital, computer was put into place, and all the IT that came with it.