Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How can I send files to new playlist without deleting the current one? (Read 1161 times) previous topic - next topic

How can I send files to new playlist without deleting the current one?

Hi all. How to make foobar add files and start playback automatically to new playlist with no overwriting it completely? Thanks in advance:)))

Reply #1
Preferences > Shell Integration > [tick] Always send new files to playlist [choose playlist here]

Reply #2
Well, this option is on in my preferences and the files are sending to New Playlist, but they are just adding and don't start playback.
If turn "Set "Enqueue" as the default action" off, the New Playlist will be cleared if I'll double click on file.
How to make both features work together (the file adds to New Playlist and New Playlist doesn't reset)

Reply #4
So anybody knows the answer????