Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Pasting songs on list on the bottom (like using "Enqueue in Fooba (Read 2716 times) previous topic - next topic

Pasting songs on list on the bottom (like using "Enqueue in Fooba

Hello

When I copy example song from one playlist and want to paste it on the bottom of other list I have to: mark selected song, ctrl+c, switch to second playlist, ctrl+v, and copied song appears over "foo cursor" (I don't know how exactly should I name it), and becouse I want it on bottom of my list I have to drag it using mouse. Is there any way to simplify this proces? Shortcut  like "paste on bottom" would be perfect be unfortunately there isnt one, or maybe I'm wrong? I want do whole thing in Foobar window.

Reply #1
Or just drag the song from the original playlist on the playlist name of the target playlist in the playlist manager, it will get added at the bottom.

Reply #2
or: mark selected song, ctrl+c, switch to second playlist, press end, ctrl+v

Reply #3
You can use foosion's Utilities.

That component provides new context items, one of them is "Edit Other" -> Add to Playlist.

This command places the track(s) at the destination playlist's end.

Also you can assign keyboard shortcuts for it.

Robertina.
This is HA. Not the Jerry Springer Show.

Reply #4
I've would like to thank very very much all of you, especially Robertina - your advice works pefrectly, thats exactly what I've been lookin for :)

Reply #5
I was searching the forum for a solution to this, and found nothing newer. (And, this solution does not work in my setup ... nothing concerning "current" playlist does.)

Seems to be a wishlist item: a "placeholder" on bottom of each playlist, so I can navigate there (using arrow keys) and paste content at the end?