Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Problems with foo_syfm (Read 3312 times) previous topic - next topic

Problems with foo_syfm

Reply #1
***REMEMBER TO USE THE RIGHT FONT!***
If you choose another font than the one recommended above, it might look strange and not at all as intended.

Come on now, you have to remember to read EVERTHING.

Set your playlist font to Lucida Console and set your status bar font to Lucida Sans unicode.  Your playlist should look fine after that.

Problems with foo_syfm

Reply #2
I DID SO!

Watch the Screenshot! The Font is already changed.

Other solutions?

Problems with foo_syfm

Reply #3
in the screenshot you've provided, the font has not been changed to lucida in either the playlist or the status bar.. i use the dynamic formatting string as well, and compared side-by-side with my foobar window, you obviously are using the wrong font..

check again that you are using the correct one, and be sure to click "save all" in foobar prefs before closing the window..

edit: here is a demo screenshot of the foo_look i'm working on, in which you can see the foobar main window with dynamic formatting string, so you can see for yourself that the fonts do not match those in your screenshot.

Problems with foo_syfm

Reply #4
Ok I will check this one.

Btw what's that above your foo window?

Thanks! Now it works - I changed the font an the wrong place!

How do you get the titles alinged like this?
This is like my window looks like: http://www.forumbase.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=8200

EDIT: I found out that it only didn'T work with the new foo2k version 0.8.1 - with the 0.8 there are no problems!

Problems with foo_syfm

Reply #5
the thing above the main foobar window in that screenshot is a foobar "look" (known as Skins in most other apps).. the thread where you can find the plugin and links to other looks is here: http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....pic=19310&st=0&

sorry it took so long for me to respond.. i don't visit the forum frequently, and this thread had fallen to the second page..

glad you got everything sorted

peace,
bogs