Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_input_tak (Read 252413 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_input_tak

Reply #200
I guess lvqcl would be able to implement the thing now, as the current implementation (lines 514–520 of [font= "Lucida Console"]tak_lib_cpp[/font]) doesn't seem to work.

Works here without problems.

foo_input_tak

Reply #201
My whole library was encoded with -e -p4m -md5 -ihs - %d, but I see no MD5 in any of the files' properties. I am running foobar2000 v.1.2.3 on Windows XP.

EDIT: Alright, I am wrong. Not all of it was encoded with -md5. I just re-encoded an album and it works like a charm. Thank you!

Okay, perhaps not.

Code: [Select]
=== 2. As Walking on Canopy.tak ===============================

File size:                    71.58 MB
  Header size:                  0.07 KB
    Unused:                      0.00 KB
  Compression:                  46.91 %
  Samples per channel:      40005168
  File duration:              907.15 sec
  Frame duration:                250 ms
  Seek table:              Not available
  Audio format:            PCM, 44100 Hz, 16 Bits, 2 Channels
  Encoder:                V 2.2.0, -p4m
  Codec:                  2 Integer 24 bit (TAK 2.0)
  Wave file meta data:    Not available
  MD5:                    529bcd2cb0ad0ff2fcbe83e7f38529ae
  APEv2-Tag:              Yes / 14 Items / 0.46 KB

File name : 2. As Walking on Canopy.tak
Folder name : H:\[1] Albums\Silent Whale Becomes a° Dream\[2011] Canopy
File path : H:\[1] Albums\Silent Whale Becomes a° Dream\[2011] Canopy\2. As Walking on Canopy.tak
Subsong index : 0
File size : 71.5 MB (75 061 983 bytes)
Last modified : 2012-10-31 22:22:14
Duration : 15:07.147 (40 005 168 samples)
Sample rate : 44100 Hz
Channels : 2
Bits per sample : 16
Bitrate : 662 kbps
Codec : TAK
Codec profile : TAK 4 max
Encoding : lossless
Tool : TAK encoder 2.2.0
Tag type : apev2
Embedded cuesheet : no
Track gain : -8.04 dB
Track peak : 0.988068
Album gain : -7.30 dB
Album peak : 0.988068

However, if I modify the file even slightly (edit its tags, rename it, etc.), the MD5 hash in the Properties dialog appears out of nowhere. Weird, isn't it?

foo_input_tak

Reply #202
Select all your TAK files -> Right-click -> Tagging -> Reload info from file(s)

foo_input_tak

Reply #203
Cool; that did it!

foo_input_tak

Reply #204
No streaming support?

foo_input_tak

Reply #205
Fixed “verify integrity of played files” option disabling HDCD & DTS decoder components.

It's a feature of individual decoder components; third party decoder components such as Monkey's Audio decoder must be updated separately.

Is foo_input_tak affected by this in any way?

foo_input_tak

Reply #206
Updated to the latest SDK to fix the decode postprocessor issue with playback verification, and uploaded to the official repository.

foo_input_tak

Reply #207
Streaming =
Playback error
Unable to open item for playback (TAK decoder is in error state):
"http://[site-address]/[filename].tak"

Download and play = OK

foo_input_tak

Reply #208
IIRC the TAK decoder requires the file to be seekable. If the web server only supports sequential access to the file, this could lead to this error.

foo_input_tak

Reply #209
Other formats (e.g., FLAC, MP3, M4A) hosted on the same web server play without error...

foo_input_tak

Reply #210
Decoders for other formats may have other requirements and capabilities. Anyway, without further details I (and others) can only speculate about the exact cause of the problem. Can you tell us which server it is, provided it is publicly accessible, or can you investigate this yourself using a tool like Wireshark?

foo_input_tak

Reply #212
I have been encountering this error even since for version 0.4:

Failed to load DLL: foo_input_tak.dll
Reason: The specified procedure could not be found.

Any ideas?

foo_input_tak

Reply #213
maybe you miss tac_deco_lib.dll ? I have loads of input components installed and I never had other problems than missing dll dependencies.

foo_input_tak

Reply #214
maybe you miss tac_deco_lib.dll ? I have loads of input components installed and I never had other problems than missing dll dependencies.

I think you're referring to tak_deco_lib.dll which I already have installed with the component (it is bundled).

foo_input_tak

Reply #215
yes - it shoul be tak_deco. I know it is bundled, but all we often make silly mistakes like copying only 1 file instead 2, etc.  . Is this new component in your setup, does it happened after very first installation of component? If not - does it started happening after some update / configuration change?

foo_input_tak

Reply #216
the error occurs after I upgrade the tak component from v0.2 (last stable). I have tried removing and re-adding the component; still the same problem.

foo_input_tak

Reply #217
Make sure that you don't have older version of tak_deco_lib.dll somewhere (in foobar2000 folder, etc)

foo_input_tak

Reply #218
Make sure that you don't have older version of tak_deco_lib.dll somewhere (in foobar2000 folder, etc)

O.o thanks. found that I have an extra tak_deco.lib.dll in my foobar2000 folder. remove it and now it work. thanks!

foo_input_tak

Reply #219
Is this getting updated to a stable version along with TAK 2.3.0? Would love to see that!

foo_input_tak

Reply #220
Hi, I can remove the "beta" from the version string, as that's obviously scaring you away.

foo_input_tak

Reply #221
as that's obviously scaring you away.

Not really, no; but I think that it'd be cool if this got updated to a stable version and bundled with the new TAK library as soon as it was released.

foo_input_tak

Reply #222
Done.

foo_input_tak

Reply #223
Done.

You're amazing. Was it compiled with the new SDK? If so, were there any changes (aside from the speed-up which came from the decoding library)?

foo_input_tak

Reply #224
if you've been reading the new tak release thread, you'll see there is no new SDK.

or if you're talking about the foobar SDK....

Updated to the latest SDK to fix the decode postprocessor issue with playback verification, and uploaded to the official repository.