Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Date Column in UI showing all 000s in version 2.12 (Read 1748 times) previous topic - next topic

Date Column in UI showing all 000s in version 2.12

In Display | Playlist View I had entered the following code which worked well in version 1.6
"Date Added" then this code: $year(%added%)/$month(%added%)/$day_of_month(%added%)
Currently, in 2.1.2, The Date Column shows:  0000/00/00 for every single entry
Thus when I add files, the current date no longer populates just all 000's
Might anyone have recommendations?
Thanks

Re: Date Column in UI showing all 000s in version 2.12

Reply #2
Thanks..that Component was missing, good call.  It's installed now and about half of the Dates now appear.  Might you be know of a reason why the Date populates sometimes and others it doesn't?  I did note this in 1.6 as well.
I guess I could always enter a date manually but unsure of a way to bypass the 00's

Reply #4
Thanks - in Media Library | Music Folders along side the path - Monitoring is showing.
Was there another location in Foobar for Monitoring? perhaps I've overlooked an option. Any help would be appreciated as I'd prefer to have the Date included in all instances

Reply #6
Library menu>Search>

Code: [Select]
%added% MISSING

If you get results for that, I guess it means a bug in foo_playcount.
Thanks for the response though I'm not 100% clear on what action you're suggesting with the Code: %added% MISSING.
Would this be an amendment to existing such as $year(%added%)/$month(%added%)/$day_of_month(%added%)/%added% MISSING, or new code for a New Field and not clear on what it is on the Search recommendation under >Search you're suggesting.

Reply #7
marc2k3 was just suggesting you do a Library > Search to see if any library tracks are missing an %added% date. (Which is a long shot)

Can you actually play one of the tracks missing a date?

I suspect as marc2k3 said, you have tracks in the playlist that are not part of the library folder. Maybe they're on a different drive, or in a different music folder?

(It might be helpful to post a screenshot of the playlist columns)

Reply #8
anamorphic - thanks for the added help.  Here's a screen capture. Marc's idea to add the missing Component was successful. However in various playlists I am seeing the following with all 000's (see screen capture) perhaps the file is not writable ? (guessing)

It's easiest to perform a Playlist scroll than a Library search thus the following results. There are multiple instances of all 000s however.  It is not isolated to what is shown in the attached PNG