Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Microsoft ADPCM (Read 635 times) previous topic - next topic

Microsoft ADPCM

Hello, how MS ADPCM works exactly? I did some basic research for that but i could not find that (but luckily i could find nice info about IMA ADPCM with some help of ChatGPT). What is the difference between IMA ADPCM and MS ADPCM?

Re: Microsoft ADPCM

Reply #2
Yes, but i can't totally understand it with this page (maybe my mistake). I also could not understand IMA ADPCM with the first page, thankfully ChatGPT solved that.

Reply #3
Note: by "ChatGPT solved that." i mean IMA, so i still don't know details of MS ADPCM.

Reply #4
Another note: I noticed MultimediaWiki actually gives all of the IMA ADPCM info but i did not understand it, so probably it gives enough info to understand MS ADPCM completely but i can't understand it. I think that's because my English is not very good... Can anyone help me?