Skip to main content

Notice

Please be aware that much of the software linked to or mentioned on this forum is niche and therefore infrequently downloaded. Lots of anti-virus scanners and so-called malware detectors like to flag infrequently downloaded software as bad until it is either downloaded enough times, or its developer actually bothers with getting each individual release allow listed by every single AV vendor. You can do many people a great favor when encountering such a "problem" example by submitting them to your AV vendor for examination. For almost everything on this forum, it is a false positive.
Topic: toolbar button problem (Read 450 times) previous topic - next topic

toolbar button problem

Hello,
With 1.6.3 beta3, there is a problem with the order of the buttons as well as the reset of the toolbar, once the reset is done, I can no longer reinstall the buttons, the separator is also missing,thank you.
Best regards

Re: toolbar button problem

Reply #2
Yes, that's what I just saw, in fact, doing it from the toolbar, it works, I have my buttons again, but I went through "preferences / background and notifications / taskbar thumbnail buttons, customize , I realize that it is not the same function.resolved.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021