Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: 0.9 compatible 3rd party components (Read 52218 times) previous topic - next topic

0.9 compatible 3rd party components

Here are 0.9b 3rd party components list for testing along with 0.9b:
foo_ac3.dll - AC3 multi channel input plugin by Kode54 link
foo_adpcm.dll - ADPCM ADX, XA, Interplay, RAC decoder, BRR decoder and converter by Kode54 link
foo_dsp_crossfeed.dll - crosfeed  by Kode54 link
foo_dumb.dll - MOD, S3M, XM, IT, 669, PTM, PSM, MTM, UMX module input plugin by Kode54 link
foo_festalon.dll - NSF input plugin by Kode54 link
foo_gep.dll - GBS, GYM, NSF, SPC, VGM input plugin by Kode54 link
foo_lock.dll - pauses playback on station lock by Kode54 link
foo_lunar2.dll - lunar2 pcm decoder by Kode54 link
foo_midi.dll - midi input plugin with DXi and VST support by Kode54 link
foo_osd.dll (osd and osd_gdi+) - on screen display plugin by Kode54 link
foo_psf.dll - PSF decoder (playstation) by Kode54 link
foo_sid.dll - sid input plugin (C64) by Kode54 link
foo_ui_columns.dll - foobar interface extension (panels from 0.8 not compatible) by musicmusic link settings DB
foo_channel_mixer.dll - link removed, v.0.9alpha != 0.9 compatible
NOTE: some components may be obsolete or removed from linked pages when new betas are out

Update (upNorth):
foo_playlist_manager.dll - new link below
foo_uie_albumlist.dll - panel for ui_columns by musicmusic link

Update (langoustator)
foo_uie_typefind.dll - ui_columns toolbar for searching in playlist, type'n'find  by musicmusic link
foo_ahx.dll - AHX decoder by Kode54 link

Update (MisterP)
foo_uie_buttons.dll - customisable button toolbar component for columns_ui by musicmusic link

Update (foosion)
foo_dbsearch.dll - searches (not only) the database
foo_lnk - adds support for shell links (.lnk files).
foo_playlist_manager - playlist switcher/manager
foo_random - "randomized playlist entry"
foo_shn - this plugin adds Shorten (.shn) playback support
foo_tradersfriend - a masstagger extension for tagging files from eTree/furthur style text files.
foo_utils.dll - additional commands by foosion
foo_vis_vu_meter - displays peak and RMS values
foo_freedb (alpha) - freedb client (tnx Squeller)
Foosion's v.9 beta page latest changelog here

Also here you can find list (only) of components from installer excluding (columns and albumlist panel)
and here (tnx langoustator) is  0.9b4 components list in french

Reply #1
foo_playlist_manager.dll
foo_uie_albumlist.dll

Reply #2
foo_abx.dll
foo_benchmark.dll
foo_bitcompare.dll
foo_unpack.dll
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=304074"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Not 3rd party. I realize you weren't billing them as such, but that is what this topic is about.

Reply #3
The links are helpful, but they should all be compiled in the first post and updated regularly, otherwise this thread becomes almost as confusing as all the other disparate ones.

Reply #4
neeed an msn title plugin for 9.0 is one ready yet?

Reply #5
No.

Reply #6
The links are helpful, but they should all be compiled in the first post and updated regularly, otherwise this thread becomes almost as confusing as all the other disparate ones.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=304136"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Done! ('ll try doin it freq)

Reply #7
Since you linked to my post with installer components, I just went ahead and removed columns and albumlist, and added a link back to this thread.

Reply #8
Do you think you could also include version numbers, and possibly release dates as well?    Thanks!

Reply #9
Ummm, not to be drag, but arent we supposed to wait for 0.9 final before putting out components?

Reply #10
Might it not also be worth a short tag about what each plugin does?

Reply #11
Ummm, not to be drag, but arent we supposed to wait for 0.9 final before putting out components?[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=305048"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I would expect the people that currently have access to the v.0.9 SDK and have released components using it, to have "permission" to do so.

All these components have been posted elsewhere, anyway...

Reply #12
Do you think you could also include version numbers, and possibly release dates as well?    Thanks!
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

[a href="http://perso.wanadoo.fr/langoustator/fb2k_0.9beta4_components.html]Try this[/url], in french only, sorry.

Reply #13
Ummm, not to be drag, but arent we supposed to wait for 0.9 final before putting out components?[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=305048"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I would expect the people that currently have access to the v.0.9 SDK and have released components using it, to have "permission" to do so.

All these components have been posted elsewhere, anyway...
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=305092"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hmmm...in that case...I would like to officially and humbly ask ssamadhi97 to update his plugins if he can because I love his foo_dsp_delta plugin. 

Reply #14
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=305033"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I'm trying to link to the place where the newest version is so I don't have to update post when someone  posts nightbuild on the forum . In most cases version is in file name and relase date is in file upload date 

Might it not also be worth a short tag about what each plugin does?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=305052"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Done.

Reply #16
thanx... this thread has been a good help! may i put a request for the CHANNEL MIXER plugin... pleaseeee!!! need some sound through my center channel! :S
everybody's a jerk. you, me, this jerk!

Reply #17
foo_ahx

AHX decoder by Kode54
Version 1.0

Reply #18
Updated for beta 6:

foo_dbsearch
foo_lnk
foo_playlist_manager
foo_shn
foo_tradersfriend
foo_utils
foo_vis_vu_meter

All available as one package (also includes msvcr71.dll if you don't have that yet). Basically, the previously released versions should still work with beta 6, but see below for changes.

foo_dbsearch has seen some cosmetic changes since the last release, and the 0.9 port of foo_shn is totally new. If you are missing some of the features the 0.8 version of foo_shn had, please wait for ssamadhi97 to add them back. I only implemented the features that are essential for my own use.

Reply #19
0.9 port of foo_shn is totally new. If you are missing some of the features the 0.8 version of foo_shn had, please wait for ssamadhi97 to add them back.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=314376"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

foo_shn used to have features? I have no idea what you're talking about 
A riddle is a short sword attached to the next 2000 years.

Reply #20
I have all my music in wma format. Some prospectives about wma support in foobar2000 0.9?

Thanks,
Gringus

Reply #22
Rollup  + link updates

BTW:
Foosion - how about 0.9 compatible simple spectrum ??

Reply #23
got bad news and good news for you:

bad: Current plans are that there will be no simple spectrum for 0.9 ...

good: ...because it will be replaced by an advanced completely rewritten spectrum plugin, tentatively called foo_vis_spectrum.

I did some digging and found foosion's über-secret internal progress page for this project - check it out.

the voices in my head are telling me that you can expect a release at the latest in Fall 2012.
A riddle is a short sword attached to the next 2000 years.

Reply #24
got bad news and good news for you:

bad: Current plans are that there will be no simple spectrum for 0.9 ...

good: ...because it will be replaced by an advanced completely rewritten spectrum plugin, tentatively called foo_vis_spectrum.

I did some digging and found foosion's über-secret internal progress page for this project - check it out.

the voices in my head are telling me that you can expect a release at the latest in Fall 2012.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=314712"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Mysterious mystery...

now with update