Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: WinNT version not being installed in XP... (Read 4055 times) previous topic - next topic

WinNT version not being installed in XP...

I just clean installed XP and re-installed Fb2K.  I used the installer. When doing the configuration I noticed that the KS option under "Output" is not there anymore?

The changelog doesn't mention KS being disabled eitheer.

I then installed the WinNT version and this restored the KS. For some reason the installer installs the Win9x version even though the OS is XP, at least on my computer.

KW.

Reply #1
Nice try, but actually you may discover that the latest versions of the installer are set not to install KS by default, among other things, no matter what OS you have. You'll need to select full install for that. 

Reply #2
[deleted]

Reply #3
Nice try, but actually you may discover that the latest versions of the installer are set not to install KS by default, among other things, no matter what OS you have. You'll need to select full install for that. 

Thanks guys, for setting me straight... I guess I should have dug a little deeper.