Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Eole / Visualization Panel / oscilloscope? (Read 426 times) previous topic - next topic

Eole / Visualization Panel / oscilloscope?

I recently uninstalled and reinstalled (don't ask!) f2k 32-bit with the excellent Eole skin (thanks, @Ottodix!). Unfortunately I didn't save my modifications—or even a list of installed components—and have been unable to replicate one that is crucial to me.

I had somehow replaced or reconfigured the winamp/shpeck/milkdrop panel with a nice, simple orange-and-blue oscilloscope. Now I can't even figure out how to modify the milkdrop output.

Ideally I would like the visualization panel to look exactly the same as this (see attached):

Any ideas? Thanks!
“It is nearly an insoluble pancake, a conundrum of inscrutable potentialities, a snorter.” – Flann O'Brien, The Third Policeman

Re: Eole / Visualization Panel / oscilloscope?

Reply #1
Now I can't even figure out how to modify the milkdrop output.

update: At least I've found out how to cycle through the Milkdrop presets (but the text is runic gibberish in Eole). No simple oscilloscope there. Have tried looking for shpeck/winamp plugins to substitute for Milkdrop but finding lots of dead links and dead ends.
“It is nearly an insoluble pancake, a conundrum of inscrutable potentialities, a snorter.” – Flann O'Brien, The Third Policeman