Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Conformance testing of wma10 decoder (Read 2806 times) previous topic - next topic

Conformance testing of wma10 decoder

Hi,

I searched many links to get details regarding conformance testing of wma10 decoder.
I understood that it should be in compliance with Microsoft's WMA Standard decoder compliance specification.
But I was not able to get this compliance specification.
So please tell me how to check compliance of wma10 decoder.
Is it by checking RMS values (between obtained output and expected output) ? If so what is the RMS value range allowed?
Or is it by checking maximum bit difference (between obtained output and expected output)? If so what is the maximum allowed maximum bit difference?

Also if there is any link, which can provide good information regarding wma10 conformance testing, please inform. 

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit