Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foobar2000 w/ girder (Read 2623 times) previous topic - next topic

foobar2000 w/ girder

Maybe the author or some of you who use that plugin that controls fb2k from a toolbar on the taskbar can help?

It's something to do with WParam, LParam and command messages.

I'm having a bit of trouble getting girder (http://www.girder.nl) to work with foobar2000  fully. I've narrowed down the problem to this...

when i close foobar2000 and restart it, girder is able to send the commands, but foobar2000 doesn't respond. That is, until I click one of the menu (Foobar2000, Playback, Playlist, or Components) or play a song by 2x clicking on one. All of the keys I assigned in girder works after that. It's weird. The keys will work, only, and only if I click one of the menus or play a song by 2x clicking on it. The keys work until I close foobar2000 again and start it up again. Then, I have to do the menu-clicking part again to make the keys work again.

Can anybody help?

foobar2000 w/ girder

Reply #1
You need to mark: "Only send to first match" , "Match invisible Tasks"
"Class Name" and "Executable" in the Girder's TARGET window for sending parameters to Foobar.

Hope it helps.... works for me.

foobar2000 w/ girder

Reply #2
What's your setting for this?

Foobar2000->Preferences->Core->Enable multimedia keyboard support

Do you have global keyboard shortcuts assigned to your multimedia keyboard keys?

what version of fb2k are you using? I tried your suggestion, but it doesn't work either. It still behaves the same way it does.