Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Tempo shift DSP, depending on BPM tag? (Read 1118 times) previous topic - next topic

Tempo shift DSP, depending on BPM tag?

Is there such a DSP component for foobar?

I would like more music, 111-120 beats per minute. What i want: a tempo change, that is based on the beats per minute (BPM) tag, and accelerates or decelerates to a specified BPM. So, for example, the input (=original) BPM is between 95-110, the output (=playing) is always 111. Or, the input BPM is between 121-135, the output is always 120.

Off topic
It would be a (worse) workaround: Audacity, Change tempo effect (using as a macro, in batch mode), if i could use BPM placeholder (like %bpm% in foobar, in tagging softwares...) in the "Beats per minute from" field. But, unfortunately, i must to type the BPM value manually. As i know, there are no placeholders in Audacity.

Re: Tempo shift DSP, depending on BPM tag?

Reply #1
foo_dsp_effect can change tempo (and/or speed) and foo_dynamicdsp can automatically switch DSP presets depending on files tags.