Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Stop after current (Read 4994 times) previous topic - next topic

Stop after current

Hi!anyway to show the status of stop after current funcion(on,off) in the status bar?(or other place)

thanks!

Stop after current

Reply #2
I believe this is on the list of features they're considering implementing in the future. (See the stickied post at the top of this subforum.)

It can presently be done using the WSH panel, but that's only available for Columns UI.

Stop after current

Reply #3
no need for WSH Panel just columns ui and a toolbar

Here's how it looks:

last.fm/user/boces

Stop after current

Reply #5
I'm another user who wants this in the default UI. I think it shouldn't be that hard to just put it into title formatting, e.g.
Code: [Select]
%stop_after_current%
present when it's on and not when it's off. Then I would use this:
[$if(%stop_after_current%,►■,)  ]

Please be aware, this is just a suggestion of a way to do it that would probably be easy for the developers.

Sure it would be nice to just have the button stay pressed in, but that wouldn't cut it for me since I mostly use keyboard shortcuts.
How short a signature am I allowed to have?

Stop after current

Reply #6
WSH panel mod is now available for DUI. There is a button script in the wsh panel script thread, but I don't know if it has a stop after current button. I could share my script.

Stop after current

Reply #7
I may as well share my script. Extract this .zip to your foobar directory, then add a wsh panel to your layout, click on it to open the configure window, then click Import... and look for buttons_import.js

Any errors let me know... I did test it so it should work!

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....showtopic=78612

Stop after current

Reply #8
I'm another user who wants this in the default UI. I think it shouldn't be that hard to just put it into title formatting, e.g.
%stop_after_current%
present when it's on and not when it's off. Then I would use this:
[$if(%stop_after_current%,??,)  ]

Please be aware, this is just a suggestion of a way to do it that would probably be easy for the developers.

Sure it would be nice to just have the button stay pressed in, but that wouldn't cut it for me since I mostly use keyboard shortcuts.

I support this suggestion wholeheartedly, I use SAC via keyboard shortcuts a lot, and I'd like to see its status without having to restore the fb2k window.

(I hope I won't get another warning, I already got 2 for suggesting %stop_after_current% or other SAC feedback mechanisms in wrong threads  :-) )
Ceterum censeo, there should be an "%is_stop_after_current%".