Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Forum bug? Quoting doesn't work (Read 2989 times) previous topic - next topic

Forum bug? Quoting doesn't work

For some reason Quoting a specific post doesn't work here (Opera 6). Never had problems with quoting before. It's from this thread, the post by DrDoogie @ May 5 2003 - 05:58 AM. (If you wondered why I managed to post with a quote - I did it manually:
Quote from: DrDoogie,May 5 ...

[img
http://de.groups.yahoo.com/group/Test-Samples/files/quoteprob.png[/img]
Let's suppose that rain washes out a picnic. Who is feeling negative? The rain? Or YOU? What's causing the negative feeling? The rain or your reaction? - Anthony De Mello

Reply #2
I've read these threads before posting and got the impression that it's something different. ("garbage in the editing window ..." - Here the editing window is empty and the quoting text is shown in the wrong place; and the "Add Reply" button has disappeared.

But as you run this forum you'll know - so just disregard this.
Let's suppose that rain washes out a picnic. Who is feeling negative? The rain? Or YOU? What's causing the negative feeling? The rain or your reaction? - Anthony De Mello

Reply #3
It seems that this bug messes the html code in such a way that parts are misplaced, resulting in quote outside quotation marks, html code inside text windows, text inside html parts etc