Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Create .fpl file (Read 2180 times) previous topic - next topic

Create .fpl file

Hello everyone, after much searching on the forum could not understand how to run or how to run the .fpl extension file allocated in the folder-playlists v1.3

I'm a developer in PHP and need to dynamically create the file with extension .fpl but not all that I am creating this working.
I realized that when I create manually change some things example:
  7YÛDMVN € 4aR * º ‰ |¹1K² / ƒ% vDÉË76 L ·? ? ? öAYù <ENC ??> g ‡ ... OIO

ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ¾7üžÂùÑ? Za Za € ¿¿€? ? ?
        T? Z? `? d d s "™ ¢ ¤ ª ® · Ë ½

Can anyone help me in the dynamic creation of this file?

Re: Create .fpl file

Reply #1
The FPL playlist format was designed not to be human-readable or editable. Its a completely closed format.

Reply #2
May I ask what kind of service you're trying to implement here for which the common interchange playlist formats like m3u8 are not suitable?

As mudlord alludes to, the FPL format is binary, slightly protected and not intended for external consumption and may change at any time in any way the author desires.
Stay sane, exile.

Reply #3
The FPL playlist format was designed not to be human-readable or editable. Its a completely closed format.
Hum, ok. Thanks for listening

May I ask what kind of service you're trying to implement here for which the common interchange playlist formats like m3u8 are not suitable?

As mudlord alludes to, the FPL format is binary, slightly protected and not intended for external consumption and may change at any time in any way the author desires.

m3u work, however I can not set up for the open player already playing it. There is this possibility?

I'm using this way to change radio stations, each station (rock, blues) has its separate m3u.