Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: where to buy t mobile lg q7+tm smartphone in India (Read 3552 times) previous topic - next topic

where to buy t mobile lg q7+tm smartphone in India

Hi I am Rupesh from India and I has seen the specifications of one smartphone ie., lg q7+tm and its part number is lg-Q610TA-q7-plus-t-mobile.

I want to buy this smartphone as it highly suits for my daily needs and also affordable. I searched web a lot for the features I need but not found except this smartphone.

The issue is when I click the buy button on the specifications page of this smartphone the page is redirected to T-Mobile website.

In T-Mobile website when I click add to cart it is showing currency in us dollars and not Indian currency.

Is there any place where I can buy this smartphone online or store.

If you want to see the specifications or details of the specifications I have selected please search for the following word only without any mistake otherwise you may be visited to webpage of another smartphone.

lg-Q610TA-q7-plus-t-mobile.

Regards,
Rupesh.
Regards,
Rupesh.

Re: where to buy t mobile lg q7+tm smartphone in India

Reply #1
wrong forum

Reply #2
I suggest move the thread to Off Topic.

Reply #3
I thought this is the right place and sorry for posting.

Please move the thread to right place.
Regards,
Rupesh.