Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Kameleon by Br3tt (Read 316647 times) previous topic - next topic

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #450
Well I managed  to get all working but Chronflow. I simply don't get what to do in step D.2.3

Code: [Select]
$ifgreater($strstr($lower($if2(%kameleon_coverart_path%,'default')),'default'),0,$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)$replace($if(%kameleon_coverart_filename%,$lower(%kameleon_coverart_filename%),'folder.jpg'),'%band%',%band%,'%performer%',%performer%,'%discogs_artist_id%',%discogs_artist_id%,'%path%',%path%,'%directoryname%',%directoryname%,'%filename_ext%',%filename_ext%,'%filename%',%filename%,'%album artist%',%album artist%,'%artist%',%artist%,'%album%',%album%,'.*','.jpg'),$if($stricmp($right(%kameleon_coverart_path%,1),'/'),%kameleon_coverart_path%,%kameleon_coverart_path%'/')$replace($if(%kameleon_coverart_filename%,$lower(%kameleon_coverart_filename%),'folder.jpg'),'%band%',%band%,'%performer%',%performer%,'%discogs_artist_id%',%discogs_artist_id%,'%path%',%path%,'%directoryname%',%directoryname%,'%filename_ext%',%filename_ext%,'%filename%',%filename%,'%album artist%',%album artist%,'%artist%',%artist%,'%album%',%album%,'.*','.jpg'))

What part of this needs editing?

just paste this code in the box 'Sources' like said in the doc !

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #451
Ok than I did it right. Because I got confused whether paths were to be edited there or not. First I copy pasted it but didn't work. So I thought I had to edit something and tried that too.

It's probably my paths and file names in extended  variables.

So I got the paths ending correctly with "/" 

And I put file names as %album%*.*

Anything wrong there? reads perfectly well except for chronflow, no image at all.

EDIT: Btw what does the heart do?
EDIT 2: Last thing I believe. How do I set it so that if no artist art is found (but cover is), display default background? Force Wallpaper not  it.
And kameleon_cycle_bg works for all background right (not just default)? If I have Red Hot Chili Peppers 1.jpg and Red Hot Chili Peppers 2.jpg it will cycle between the two? (being that I set it as %artist%*.*). But if I have 7 RHCP backgrounds can I set value to 7? Or is maximum 6?
EDIT 3: For example album names with : what should the path to the album art be? replace : by what? tried _  - x and space. none worked.

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #452
Hi,Falstaff

"Album List (AL) and Playlist Switcher (PL) panels are now opened in maximized mode by default in the LEFT PANEL"

Can you make it on Info panel?

I would (maybe more people) like to use default width and height. So I think that could be useful.

And there is a bug:

Splitter Settings→Script→PerTrack

$font(SegoeUI,8,normal)

SegoeUI without a blank space.

And there is a problem,see the pic...

I set path panel to hide,and after the song is changed,I click "↑" icon.....

This config is awesome,THANKS!

Possible to create an icon to link wikipedia for artist/band bio?

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #453
Hello, is there no possibility one this style can use without having to do still some manual adaptations? With me the style does not hit anyhow so properly and I can also provide no more Playlist or use!
Excuse for my bad English. Translated with Abacho!

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #454
Hello, is there no possibility one this style can use without having to do still some manual adaptations? With me the style does not hit anyhow so properly and I can also provide no more Playlist or use!

it works perfectly without manual adaptations dude!

after, if adaptations are needed, it is just because people want to have it like their tastes

and i remain to you this advertisement on my first post :

--- use at your own risk and matching your foobar capacities ---

Bye

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #455
Hi,Falstaff

"Album List (AL) and Playlist Switcher (PL) panels are now opened in maximized mode by default in the LEFT PANEL"

Can you make it on Info panel?

I would (maybe more people) like to use default width and height. So I think that could be useful.

And there is a bug:

Splitter Settings?Script?PerTrack

$font(SegoeUI,8,normal)

SegoeUI without a blank space.

And there is a problem,see the pic...

I set path panel to hide,and after the song is changed,I click "?" icon.....

Sorry my bad english. 

This config is awesome,THANKS!

Possible to create an icon to link wikipedia for artist/band bio?

thanx, bug fixed for next build (1.2.1, release soon, optimized version )

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #456
so........you accepted all my suggestions?

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #458
happy to see the answer!

and i was forgot to say......

it's not just info pane......l

STAT panel...........  please

sorry...

write an english post to me is too hard....

i can only read

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #460
happy to see the answer!

and i was forgot to say......

it's not just info pane......l

STAT panel...........  please

sorry...

write an english post to me is too hard....

i can only read

no, i do not want to maximize STA by default, sorry.

ok,i understand.

1 question...

why does chronflow and el playlist collapse/expand icons display on same panel with abcdefg(AB PANEL).................this panel,also rating system,too?

somethime i don't want to use collapse/expand buttons and don't want to use AB panel........

i just want to see that rating system aways,see what i rated to that song or i can rate to...........(this is just like ibiza and curacao config)

but i must open ab panel to do that...

and sorry for the bad english... 

i know it's not easy to read,sorry again.. 

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #461
v1.2.1 RELEASED !

Change log :

1.2.1 :
- OPTIMIZED version of KAMELEON ! Elplaylist refresh is 60% faster ! very notable on big playlist load/change, a really big improvement.
- AL, PL and INFO panels in the LEFT main panel are now opened maximized by default for comfort.
- Added a new foo_run button to launch Wikipedia info about the now playing ARTIST. foo_run button name = "Wiki" / foo_run path command is : "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/$replace(%artist%,' ','_')"
- bugs fixed (File/Open, AL/PL display over other panels fixed, ...)

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #462
the bug is not fixed.

see my pic...

and wiki update is a pefect update.
now i can use it to see some of my favorite artist/band of news for an easy and quick way!

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #463
@runrunaway

Hotfix done, download it again, must be fixed all the case now ... i hope

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #464
fixed,everything is allright but one..

segoe ui still not fixed at all.

i show you an image,because i don't have an idea how to write it....

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #466
and chronflow and ratiing system............

is possible to be that what i posted?

this is the last question...

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #469
Great update, as always 

For you, runrunaway:

Right-click the "Kameleon"-button, then go to splitter-settings, script. Add those lines:

Per track tab:
$imageabs($add($get(pbt.x),170),$add($get(pbt.y),5),90,16,$get(foo_path)'images/curacao/rating/set1/r0.png',nokeepaspect,,255)

Per second tab:
$puts(cf_name,'kameleon')
$puts(foo_path,%FOOBAR_PATH%)
$puts(z,$get(foo_path)'images/'$get(cf_name))

$puts(pbt.x,7)
$puts(pbt.y,$sub(%_height%,50))

$ifgreater(%rating%,0,
    $puts(rating,$if2(%rating%,0))
    $imageabs($add($get(pbt.x),170),$add($get(pbt.y),5),90,16,$get(foo_path)'images/curacao/rating/set1/r'$get(rating)'.png',nokeepaspect,,250)
,)

Note that I use the curacao rating icons (higher resolution), so maybe you have to change that.

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #472
Great update, as always 

For you, runrunaway:

that wasn't his request ...

That's no problem, it's also for everyone else who's interested.

It just lets you see the rating of the current song if you dont use the AB panel (similar to Curacou, under the album art).

yes but do not allow to modify the rating

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #473
Hi br3tt
i love your config, it's really great!
But, its not perfect, well, not for me.

So, could you help me to improve it for myself?

On this picture, all tasks that I want to perform are circled.
http://s10b.directupload.net/images/090321/3celrusa.jpg
By "replace by albumlist" I mean, to put the albumliust back to the place where it was in the earlier versions of Kameleon (1.0 I think), because the current behavior really annoys me.

I hope you could help me.

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #474
Can one also put this the cover are not covered separately from a folder separate directly from the day ID3? If not all cover liked to pack by hand in a folder there some songs the cover have already integrated!
Excuse for my bad English. Translated with Abacho!