Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: 0.6 to 0.7 questions (Read 9799 times) previous topic - next topic

0.6 to 0.7 questions

Reply #25
First I'm never calling wsclen directly - the call was being made by std::string which is used in one of my libraries.
Use string8, which is part of PFC. :B

So, the final cause of the problem - a single missing _T() wrapper around one string constant in my code.  Like Z^7 said, apparently tolerated in .6.
You shouldn't need _T() or UNICODE, as you are now using utf8api and all string constants should be UTF-8.

0.6 to 0.7 questions

Reply #26
First I'm never calling wsclen directly - the call was being made by std::string which is used in one of my libraries.
Use string8, which is part of PFC. :B

So, the final cause of the problem - a single missing _T() wrapper around one string constant in my code.  Like Z^7 said, apparently tolerated in .6.
You shouldn't need _T() or UNICODE, as you are now using utf8api and all string constants should be UTF-8.

I wish it were so simple

I have reuseable code in this project that I wrote for other projects and is used in all sorts of different applications and environments.  Therefore, I can't use foobar's string implementation exclusively.

I have a mix of std::string from shared code and foobar's string stuff.

0.6 to 0.7 questions

Reply #27
are their analogs for the following v6 play_control enums in v7 - I don't see them.

FOOBAR2000_ALWAYSONTOP
FOOBAR2000_CONFIG,
FOOBAR2000_EXIT,

Edit

Also for hide/show etc. I'm doing this:

user_interface::g_find("Default User Interface")->activate();

How can I make this generic for whichever UI is currently active?

/Edit

0.6 to 0.7 questions

Reply #28
FOOBAR2000_CONFIG,

look into play_control.h:
Code: [Select]
play_control::g_show_config(page_name)

0.6 to 0.7 questions

Reply #29
HI  all,

does anyone know why, the new version of foobar0.7 has so many dll errors when someone is trying to play mp3's.

is there any solution to this. thanx in advance .

0.6 to 0.7 questions

Reply #30
FOOBAR2000_ALWAYSONTOP
FOOBAR2000_EXIT,

See all of the menu items/actions on the main and context menu sections in the config?

menu_manager::run_command()

ie. menu_manager::run_command("Foobar2000/Titleformatting help") for a "help" button you can place on any dialog that features a title formatting editor.

0.6 to 0.7 questions

Reply #31
FOOBAR2000_ALWAYSONTOP
FOOBAR2000_EXIT,

See all of the menu items/actions on the main and context menu sections in the config?

menu_manager::run_command()

ie. menu_manager::run_command("Foobar2000/Titleformatting help") for a "help" button you can place on any dialog that features a title formatting editor.

Ah, that's cool - thanks.