Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Design Change Requests "detailed" (Read 1384 times) previous topic - next topic

Design Change Requests "detailed"

Hi, i'd like to request some little changes to the layout of all the integretaed foobar modules. Make it a little but more unified.

i'll explain via an screenshot example.

Example one
https://i.gyazo.com/5b5719513ad40569258df896446373d1.png

If you look closely to the bottom right corner at the bottom of the "album list" module, there is this "View" section which displays the current media library listing option. In my example it says: "list by folder structure"

On that module i'd like to request a change of the structure of that section. Place the description which says "View" infront of the dropdown menu. as example: on the bottom left there is the replay order and replay gain and dsp module. on all of them the description of what it is/does is infront of that module. and the album list module would look just as neat as the rest of the foobar modules if it were that way also

Example two
https://i.gyazo.com/097a25ffb4fa47cf1e6b2ba85c72d084.png

on that one i'd like to highlight the difference in height between the "toolbar header that has no plugin loaded", the "tabs" module and the "toolbar with loaded plugins". all of them have 3 different height sizes.
i knwo, it may sound weird to argue about an toolbar header on which no actual plugin is loaded. you might think that i could just as easy just remove the toolbar header then. but for designing reasons, sometimes it looks neat to have an "header" to make the layout more unified altogether. because some modules have built in headers, and other dont.

i hope i explained it well, did as good as i can xD.

kindly regards.

btw: please update that foobar2000 @ android. simplify it. make at least an actual frontpage with only the essential functions to load and listen to music. put that tremendous settings menu a lil bit in the back.

anyhow, i still use it tho

edit: if you could make the button colors adjustable in the color menu, that would be just too good. i imagine this all could be easely implemented, but not a coder myself.