Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Moving separators in Default User Interface. (Read 559 times) previous topic - next topic

Moving separators in Default User Interface.

Excuse my probably inaccurate interface terminology:
I was trying to move a horizontal scrollbar that's next to a separator in my setup. I overshoot the movement a little and ended hovering over the separator, which triggered the cursor to change to "moving separators" mode. So I moved a little bit away from it to get to move the separator, but after two failed attempts with the usual distance I use for this by muscle memory, I noticed that the cursor was still in "moving separators" mode, and it had to move away until the middle of the scrollbar to actually have it snap back to the normal pointer cursor.
The point is the change from "normal" to "moving" modes doesn't occur until I'm fully on top of the separator bar, but it doesn't rever until I stray away from it a certain distance.

I'm using 2.0 beta 10 x64 in Windows 7 and I use classic interface on a 1280x1024 display. I guess this new behavior is perhaps designed for more updated setups which normally have wider visual elements... I don't know.
Is there any way I can change this in config or is it the new design?