Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Default UI Gallery (Read 736162 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Default UI Gallery

Reply #526

Still not using a library, just dragging and dropping stuff from Explorer.

I've had this kind of simple tabbed playlist view forever but my layout has gotten a little less compact in recent years since I decided I had to have the artwork. I had it in-playlist with SimPlaylist at first but later switched to the standard Default UI art viewer element. These days I keep SimPlaylist (not updated in 10+ years, but not broken either) mostly for the grouping, which is an efficient way of displaying the tags that pertain to the whole release.

Reply #527
Still running the same config :)

Reply #528

Still not using a library, just dragging and dropping stuff from Explorer.

I've had this kind of simple tabbed playlist view forever but my layout has gotten a little less compact in recent years since I decided I had to have the artwork. I had it in-playlist with SimPlaylist at first but later switched to the standard Default UI art viewer element. These days I keep SimPlaylist (not updated in 10+ years, but not broken either) mostly for the grouping, which is an efficient way of displaying the tags that pertain to the whole release.
Cool! Please, could you share this theme?

Reply #530
Simple and basic Default UI

foobar2000 v1.6.10
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HIFIMAN ANANDA, HIFIMAN Arya, AKG K712 PRO, SONY MDR-1AM2, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, Bose QuietComfort 45 (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself) Shall I write more?

Reply #531
Thought I'd share my layout too!

Reply #532
New member here and just recently started using Foobar. I'm lovin' it!

Here's a pic of my setup. I tabbed the different areas so as to have the ability to change different areas. I have MPV and YouTube working awesome, along with Open Lyrics, and Facets. I love this setup. Album art and video can be in any area by a simple click of a tab.

Reply #533
I have radio working and it displays the album art for every song. Awesome! Radio Paradise is the only channel I found that will actually send album art.

Reply #535
Hello,

yes, the star buttons are shortcuts from the Playback Statistics component to rate the playing song. But often I use keyboard shortcuts for rating.

SMP in DUI

Reply #536
JS Smooth Playlist by Br3tt (modded)
Biography v1.1.3 by WilB (modded)

X
X

Reply #537
This is default UI?

Reply #538
X
X

Will be in next FB2K major version.

Reply #540
[attach type=image]22954[/attach]
[attach type=image]22956[/attach]

Will be in next FB2K major version.
Beautifull!
Would love a black window title bar in Win 11. But I have not been able to get it done.
Is or will this be possible?

Reply #542
ReFacets eh? I guess Frank has updated for dark mode or let Peter/someone else take it over??

Without saying much, reimplemented Facets from scratch.

Reply #544
My current Foobar2000 UltraWide DUI Dark Theme, to achieve the total black I patched and then installed a Windows Theme (as in this sub adviced to do) called Fluent by Niivu. I searched a lot for a theme that match with the "dark & blue" palette that I have for a long time. I also took the opportunity to improve the organization of the content that displays on my Foobar theme.

Components shown:

- Deskband Controls

- Facets

- On-Screen Display

- OpenLyrics

- Shpeck with MilkDrop 2 for Visualizations

- SimPlaylist

- Spider Monkey Panel with Biography script

- Waveform Minibar (mod)

Have you tried turning it off and on again??

Reply #548
This the current version 2.0 of my Foobar2000 UltraWide DUI Dark Theme, to achieve the total black I patched and then installed a Windows Theme (as in this sub adviced to do) called "Fluent" by Niivu. I searched a lot for a theme that match with the "dark & blue" palette that I have for a long time. I also took the opportunity to improve the organization of the content that displays on my Foobar theme.

Components shown:

- Album Art
- Deskband Controls
- Facets
- On-Screen Display
- OpenLyrics
- Shpeck with MilkDrop 2 for Visualizations
- SimPlaylist
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Spider Monkey Panel with Biography script
- Text Display
- Waveform Minibar (mod)

(*) In this version I used the complement Text Display (foo_textdisplay) to incorporate more info near the Waveform Minibar and a "now playing" section, I used some little strings and unicode symbols for a better looking. I followed this post and applied more tittle formatting functions and field references to show more metadata too.

(**) The only issue that I have is when the playback stops and if is none track selected, the "now playing" section shows only question marks (?). I would like that this section shows may be signs like (-) or (Nothing selected) or (None), to say something more right or standard.

(***) For who is interested in how I achieved to center the playing time and the playing time remaining in perspective with Waveform Minibar (mod), in this image you can see the splitters and the empty boxes of Text Display that served me to adjust the height of the numbers.

Reply #549
The "Now Playing" section upper the Waveform Minibar (mod) had a issue when the playing is stop or none track was selected shows question marks. This was corrected.