Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Problem with .dsf (Read 732 times) previous topic - next topic

Problem with .dsf

Hello!
Please advise me on how to solve the problem with the file .dsf. Every time I listen to a file .dsf, when the song ends it turns me off Foobar2000. Is there any solution to this ? Thank you in advance for your help

Re: Problem with .dsf

Reply #1
Problem description unclear:
when the song ends it turns me off Foobar2000
What you have written could be read as you are aroused when the song plays, and when it ends you don't want to fondle your foobar anymore. Sounds like you have found yourself music for your taste, not that there's anything wrong with that ;-)

Now on a serious note:
* how did you obtain the file (if you extracted it from an ISO or something, ... with what?)
* what components have you installed
* what is expected behaviour and what is observed behaviour
* what have you attempted to do to play it in other software

Edit:
Have you tried it with WavPack? https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php?topic=117319.0 or if you are new at it: get WavPack (possibly through the foobar2000 free encoder pack), and drag and drop your .dsf onto the wavpack.exe file.
Then try to play the resulting .wv file in foobar2000. What happens?