Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Question concerning Foobar for Mac…. (Read 731 times) previous topic - next topic

Question concerning Foobar for Mac….

I am not a Mac user, but I'd like to share some of my Foobar setup with Mac users.

I’ve been happily using Foobar on my PC for more that 10 years.  More than half the time I use it to stream from a playlist of about 200 radio stations from around the world that I’ve assembled.  I’ve attached images to particular stations to help me remember where they’re from, and just for a little visual interest (see below).  Images are associated with the station name with this script in “Search patterns” in the “Album Art” box under Preferences:
front.jpg
%filename%.jpg
%album%.jpg
$if($strstr(%path%,'://'),C:\ProgramData\Foobar\RadioImages\$trim($cut(%title%,11)).jpg)
$ifequal($strcmp($left(%path%,5),http:),1,C:\ProgramData\Foobar\RadioImages\radio.jpg,)
folder.jpg

My question: I’d like to share this setup with a couple of friends who are Mac users.  The playlist streaming itself works fine with Foobar for Mac, but does anyone know if it’s possible to associate images like I have on Windows, and if so, where would be a good place to put them on the Mac, and what would be a good way to modify the above script accordingly? (In the above, for example, you see I’ve put the images in my ProgramData folder, on my C drive.)
Thanks much, to anyone who knows.
N.

Re: Question concerning Foobar for Mac….

Reply #1
This isn’t possible yet

Re: Question concerning Foobar for Mac….

Reply #2
Ok, thanks much.  Good to know.