Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: library tree - sorting questions (Read 634 times) previous topic - next topic

library tree - sorting questions

Hello
I've got few issues regarding sorting library tree

1. https://imgur.com/a/VUCBLmb - Is there any possible way to reverse the order of the stars?
2. Can I change the default alphabetical sorting to something else? To be more precise: lets take regular "View by genre" - Can i switch the order of genres from alphabetical to sorting by quantinty of artist/albums that belongs to particular genres, from biggest number in descending order

Re: library tree - sorting questions

Reply #1
As I recall you can do force-sorting in library tree by inserting zero-width space characters (or any other custom character) via titleformatting (bit of a hack).

Sorting by number of items - probably not doable with library tree.

If you want additional features you should look into foo_facets plugin (you can sort by number of items, among a bunch of other features you may or may not like).

Or maybe the library tree scripts based on JScript / Spider monkey panel plugin might have a sorting option. Did not check.

Re: library tree - sorting questions

Reply #2
Thanks for suggestion, i'm done with 1st point with help of multiple layered $ifequal