Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Console log monitor window for error notification (Autohotkey script) (Read 208 times) previous topic - next topic

Console log monitor window for error notification (Autohotkey script)

I'm a crappy programmer and this script has pityful flaws I'm sure, so if anyone would like to improve please do, it got me to the point where it worked good enough for what I needed.

I wanted a way to only see errors that have occurred while using foobar for extended periods, and thats impossible if they arent able to be filtered or highlighted in a large log history. This script just provides a windows that tries to seperate any error activity to a the bottom pane for better user awareness.

Just change the variable for your console log in the script and it should work, provided the console log is being saved to file.

EDIT: oh and the ahk_class id for foobar might have to be changed, I use an ancient foobar verison.