Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: JScript Panel script discussion/help (Read 147316 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: JScript Panel script discussion/help

Reply #850
As above, you're just missing the font.

https://github.com/FortAwesome/Font-Awesome/blob/4.x/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.ttf?raw=true

When present, it should look like this...

https://marc2k3.github.io/jscript-panel/gallery/#track-info-seekbar-buttons

If you want to change the size of the buttons/text easily, you can open the editor and add this at the start of the script..

Code: [Select]
DPI = 144; //150%

If you wanted double the size, you could use 192. You can play around with the values until you find what is best for you.

Reply #851
Sorry, I figured buttons would be graphic elements not fonts!

Reply #852
Regarding JS Smooth sample, can anyone help me find where to adjust source (playlist instead of library)?

Reply #853
It's not easy. Lots of new code would have to written. Making it read playlist contents instead of  the media library when it initialises is easy enough but you want it to respond to playlist switching, items being added/removed/reordered etc. Also, the sort order is forced in Library mode but you'd want original order preserved as a playlist. Then you have the selection logic to contend with such as making your playlist viewer jump to selection etc.

Pretty sure WilB's Library Tree for SMP does it all with zillions of options not present in Smooth Browser so you should be using that.

Reply #854
It's not easy. Lots of new code would have to written.

ok thanks. It was listed as a feature on Falstaff's old deviant site, but no worries.

Libary Tree bogs down on my collection, while Smooth is still pretty smooth. I'm assuming it is better JSPanel performance over SMP currently.

Reply #855
Yeah it did exist previously but it was quite buggy and rather than fix the bugs, I removed it. I may consider restoring it at a later date but no promises.

As for SMP vs JSP, SMP really should be faster at everything. Not sure what is going on there??