Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Can I get CDTOC written upon verification? (Read 1109 times) previous topic - next topic

Can I get CDTOC written upon verification?

I can only get CUETools to write the CDTOC tag to files it writes. Is it possible to write it upon verification, assuming I have set it to write verification tags to the file?
It may be that I have overlooked for years that this isn't possible, as most of my CD rips have "always" had the tag.

Also for CDTOC a slightly annoying behaviour: when CUETools writes CDTOC, it appends it to existing tag with semicolon as separator. Good thought, if there is one already don't delete it - but better would have been to check that new equals old and in that case leave it as is.

Re: Can I get CDTOC written upon verification?

Reply #1
Isn't the point of verification that the audio will be checked against AR/CTDB without modifying the input files? If you want to modify them, you have to change to encoding mode.

Re: Can I get CDTOC written upon verification?

Reply #2
It can write the result to tags. "Verify" and "Encode and verify" have separate "Write AccurateRip tags" checkboxes.

("Write CDTOC tag" is under Advanced and not here.)